lost two brother like friends

After we watched the film my heart dropped when that lady shot her self, suddenly someone walked in. "gally?.... GALLY" I said. I went to walk to him until newt grabbed my arm and pulled me back "he's stung sweetheart" newt said, I felt like someone stabbed through my heart when I realised. "I can't let you out, the maze is our home" gally said, I began to sob saying "gally, we escaped. We can meet our parents, remember you always wished to meet your parents. We always imagined us having the same parents" suddenly gally got a gun out. I gasped I took a step back and banged into newt who grabbed me harder. "G-gally, look at me" gally didn't even look me in the eye before saying "Thomas, it's always been Thomas fault, y/n lost her baby and everyone gonna die" newt look at me when he heard the baby part and whispered "we haven't lost the baby's have we" before i could answer I heard and gun shot and when i looked up I saw a sphere in gally arm.

I was screaming while running to him, as I ran I slipped and was on my knees crying to gally "I love you, see you another life time". I could tell gally got his real thoughts back when he said "I love you dummy, I'm sorry for everything" I kiss him on the cheek and sobbed. I looked behind me to see chuck on the floor. The shock was too much and I passed out.