breakfast

In the morning, i woke up first and just turned my body on its side to look at newt. I whispered to myself "god he's so dreamy" To my shock newt said "what did you say darling" i jumped and got out of bed and said "i said its time for breakfast, come on" i pulled newt by my hand and he followed behind me still half asleep.

When we got into the food place gally shouted "oi what u wearing y/n" i started going red as i totally forgot how i was wearing newts shirt. For my suprised newt shouted back "why that bother you for gally, u jealous" i secretly blushed as he put his arm on my waisted and pulled me to go grab food. It was amazing as always, and we were laughing and giggling the whole time.

As i got up to leave, newt grabbed my arm gently and i turned around to see a serious and quite nervous look on newts face. The was a small silence before newt said in a cute quite tone "dar- darling would you like to meet me at our hut in a couple of hours, theres something i want to talk to you about" in confusion but also excitment i responded saying "i would love to, see you then bye newtie" as i walked out and turned my head to see newt smiling to himself. Before i started my work, i went back to my hut and got changed out of newts shirt into a kinda baggy gray top and newts old gray cargos.

I began to work and a couple of hours went by.