runners

the next day, i woke up with newt still tightly round my waist. Suddenly i felt lots of pain round my neck.... My stitches... blood. I groan of pain which woke newt up. "Darling?.. Y/N omg" he picked me up and carried me to the med room screaming jeff name. The shouts woke everybody up and thomas, minho, chuck and jeff all came running over to me and everybody else watched from the distance. As they rushed me into the med room, my visions became blurry... dark... to nothing...

when i woke up i got told i was passed out for 3 days. Newt came running over with tears in his eye, while shaking he hug me and kissed my forehead saying "i thought i lost you", he brought me to our hut where he sat me on the bed and gave me an apple. As i ate it, i noticed him staring at me was a concerned look in his eyes, "baby you alright" i said staring him up and down. He came up to the bed where i was sat and leaned down saying "im glad your good sweetheart, but ive got to ask if you felt unwell why didnt you mention anything?", i wasen't sure on how to answer that so i just said "i felt numb, i didnt feel anything. I only felt ill when i saw the blood baby" he gave me the longest hug and then went into bed next to me and cuddled me until i feel asleep.

Few weeks later, i was better than ever. Didnt feel ill what so ever. It was just a normal day and me and newt were doing the gardening, suddenly thomas and minho came running over talking about how they need more runners. Ive always dreamed to be a runner but was never given i shot so i said happily "i'd love to be a runner, im faster then most of you so why not" minho replied saying "thats actually a great id-" "no its not. Your not being a runner its to dangerous" newt interrupted before walking annoyed. "Whats his problem?" Thomas asked while slightly giggling, in a serious tone i replied saying "ill go talk to him" before running to catch up with newt.