i feel.. nothing

i woke up and swung my hands out to newt. I felt nothing. "Newt?" i said in a sleepy voice. I jumped out of bed and went out to find him. Thomas and minho were outside a door and i tried to walk through and Thomas put his arm out. "Y/n, I'm sorry I can't let you in". I tried barging my way through and then minho picked me up and said "you got to calm down.. please". I stopped moving my legs in the air and just began sobbing. Minho fell on his knees and I sobbed in his arms saying "why.. can't.. i.. i.. go... in there". He just stoked my hair and said "newt will be back soon". They both had tears in their eyes and Thomas walked in the room and called newt name. Newt had a hat and sunglasses on and ran over to me, newt picked me up while saying "my sweet love.. come on let's talk". I had to help him walk and finally we found a place to sit. Newt laid on his back and i laid on my stomach facing directly at him. "Y-your dying aren't you" i said to him with an upside down sad smile. He touch my face while shaking and said "d-don't worr-y about me.. c-come on we gotta l-leave". I wanted to argue and say all my thoughts about how he isn't okay, and that's not okay. I left it and i helped him up and we began to walk to the others.

Newt was leaning on me as we walked and Thomas was next to us keeping newt up. "N-newt" i said nervously, "yes darling" he replied. There was a short pause before i said "show me your face, take the glasses and hat off..... please", Thomas replied instead saying "y/n.. you don't want him to trust m-." Before he finshed and interrupted saying "newtie... please". Newt took the hat and sunglasses off and i gasped. The stung spread way more round his face, and one of his eyes is fully black. "S-sorry to sc-scare you love.." newt said really sadly, i took one deep breath before putting my hand on his cheek while saying "don't be silly, I love you" i kissed him on the lips before we kept walking.

After a while, minho had to take my spot to keep him up and we found a city, apparently the only city left.. but also where wicked is. We kept walking until suddenly there was huge bombs, i went flying and hit a wall but my only thought was newt "n-newt, where are you" i screamed while coughing. Suddenly someone in a mask picked me up and brought me round a wall. "Wh-who are you, please don't hurt me". The person took off their mask and then i realised. "G..Gally." I jumped and hugged him while saying "i missed you more than you know, but we need to find newt he been stung". Gally grabbed my hand and we ran trying to dodge bombs as soon as many were going off. We found newt, Thomas and minho all lying on the ground. They all gasped when seeing gally and I just went on the floor next to newt. "Hi baby, you're gonna be okay" I said holding his hand. Black stuff was coming out of his mouth so it was hard for him to talk but suddenly he tackled over me aggressively, he tried punching me before Thomas got him off me. I was sobbing but made no noice so I didn't scare newt. Newt finally switch back to himself and shouted "please, please Tommy don't let her see me like this", I cried and crawled over to him saying "I'm fine newtie, I'm right here". He held my hand gently before saying in a more aggressive way than normal "you're gonna take this, then leave... please y/n." He gave me a necklace with a paper rolled up in it. "Please-please newt don't send me away" gally was trying to grab me away and I was screaming at him at newt saying "NO, no I'm not going". Newt held out his hand gently before saying "I love you y/n". With his sleeve he wiped his mouth and kissed me for the very last time before knocking me out...