last night was great

As i walked over to kiss him, he was firstly quite hesitant but didnt pull back. When we let go we look at each other for a split second. Suddenly he starts kissing me again and again more passionatly, lifting me of the ground with my legs wrapped around his body, he carried me to the bed. As he dropped me gently on the bed he came across crawling to me, being arch ontop of me. He took his shirt of so i did the same with mine. He looked at me while smiling whispering "i love you mylove", he started kissing me more passionatly, slowly going down my neck, to the space between my two breasts, when he got to my belly button he picked me up and said "show me im yours, and yours only" while smirking.

I slowly slided my hands down from the top of his stomach to his jeans zipper, as i pull his trousers and pants down i look up at him saying "im only yours baby". I then sucked him. After 10 minutes laters, i stood up from my knees and wiped my mouth. I then gently pushed him down onto the bed and crawled over him. We were both naked. Before i stuck myself inside of him, he flipped me over making him ontop of me. "Beg for it" he said while slowly moving his two fingers up and down inside of me. As i moaned i said "please newt, i want you inside of me". After he teased me abit i was already wet and moaning, he then put himself in me going up and down as fast as he could. As i moaned i slapped me hand over my mouth, newt said "let them know im urs baby" as he moved my two hands from my mouth. As i moaned, screaming his name knowing the whole glade could hear us, newt had his hand on my sweating forhead saying "your doing great ml" knowing that this is my first time.

After a while he stopped and laid next to me, putting my head on his chest as we breathes loudly. We fell asleep in seconds and i had the best sleep knowing me and newt are in good terms and to me thats all that matters