part 32: First move

Start from the beginning

"Like what?" Zoral asked.

Vernil then extended his arm, pushing the figurine representing 5 harkan legions towards elbe, "its simple.. elbe goes, and that'll make them hard for the green men to pinpoint our exact location."

"So we're basically getting rid of elbe off the map?" Zorzal wanted to clarify.

"No" said vernil, "we'll enslave the entire kingdom and force it to work with us.. elbe has been destroyed for most of the wars it has been dealing with and its a weak kingdom."

"How are we going to overtake elbe? From what i remember, after the battle of alnus, they still have around 80,000 remaining soldiers and they are probably rebuilding their army even til this day." Zorzal expressed his concerns.

"Hah!" Vernil scuffed, "not that i give a damn, we outnumber them significantly, and we have higher grade weapons than them, so why are you worried so much zorzal?"

"Tsk, im just worried what will the green men act about this.." zorzal said, til his mind snapped, he was acting weak infront of a harkan general, "but.. i suppose we can take them down, we can force them to submission and restrict making an army with no less than 25,000.."

"Hm, okay." Vernil responded, "We're attacking elbe next week after our full force of 250,000 harkans arrive here, we're basically turning borderland a mini kingdom with that many troops, but it will be worth it."

"And im certain the green men would be blinded after elbe has been cut off from their ally tree, we attack next week morning." Zorzal then pushes two siege weapon figurines on the opposite sides between the elbe kingdom, "attacking this big of a kingdom like elbe, we're going to need alot of big weapons, tipped explosive ballistas, canons, trebuchets, hwachas, anything that can deal massive blows to the kingdom's capital and palace."

"Then.." vernil pushes two blimp figurines on the center of elbe, "lets say about 4 of our blimps will destroy the palace in the brink of falling apart, and lastly.." pushing two harkan musketeer figurines in the back and front of elbe, "we surround them with our men and capture the flag and put our own flag on the kingdom.." vernil then placed a toothpick with the harkan flag on in the very middle of the elbe kingdom on the map.

"I like the plan, simple but effective.. so we must ready our troops right now." Zorzal said with confidence and nodded in approval.

Vernil scuffed, "hm, and elbe will fall, the green men will be blinded and have no idea what our next move will be.."

Zorzal laughed, "oh its wonderful, we will truly find how weak these green goblins really are.."

From the top bird's eye view perspective on the harkan army camp, zooming out til it transitions to the Command center, overseeing the live feed of a MQ-9 reaper general kyle stood infront of the screen displaying the aerial shot of the harkan camp.

"Damn that's one big base.." kyle mumbled.

The harkan camp spanning over 950 meter radius almost over passing borderland and onto the neighbouring area. With a growing army it will likely exceed over 1.5km in radius and will also be expanding the control it has since it only controls a 10km radius, elbe kingdom hasn't realized that the harkans just took a tiny bit of land from them without asking.

"Sir." An operator walked towards the general, "it appears that the harkan forces have been expanding their area almost as big as borderland. The total has been estimated to be around 130,000 or more harkans are inside their camp."

General kyle grunted, "they've brought alot of men.. can you determine what their next move will be?"

The operator nodded, "yes but.. general, haven't the president restricted us from attacking the harkans?"