“But Suneater!” Red Riot argued.

“It won’t be any good for us to fight against them. With so many pro heroes stopped here, we’re playing right into their hands.” Suneater explained as the three men started getting up, Suneater adding to Fat Gum, “We should save the pros’ quirks, including Erasure, for later! We should save the power to get through the wriggling underground, too! And the police officers and their guns! Fat Gum! If it’s me, I can completely shut down all three of them.”

Fat Gum stared at Suneater before running to exit the room, calling, “Let’s go!”

“Fat!” Red Riot watching him run.

“To that door!” Fat Gum shouted.

“Hey, hey, hey! Wait, wait!” Setsuno said before Eraser Head’s eyes glowed red in his direction, Setsuno groaning, “Again…!”

Eraser Head pushed down Tabe, knocking him out.

“Amajiki, I used my quirk on the three of them. Bind them up before the effect wears off.” Eraser Head instructed Suneater before running with the others after Fat Gum, though Rōtasu  stayed where she was.

“He’s definitely going to try too hard, so please help him.” Suneater told Rōtasu about Lemillion.

Izuku grabbed his sister by the shoulder.

"Let's go and help the dummy" he simply said.

The heroes and policemen burst through the door, running through the hallway to get to Eri.

“Fat! You’re going to leave him alone like that? What are you thinking?” Red Riot asked him.

“He's right, isn’t he in trouble?” Rock Lock agreed.

“He’s stronger than anyone here.” Fat Gum answered. Red Riot and Rock Lock stared at Fat Gum as he explained, “But he was weak emotionally. He crushed himself with the pressure to do things perfectly. He climbed up to become part of U.A.’s Big Three under those conditions. Someone like that declared that he could shut them down! So… all I can do is leave it to him!”

Suneater had the three wrapped up in his octopus tentacles, noting, ‘These guys are here to eliminate those heading to the target. Nothing significant is happening with the one called Irinaka’s mimicry, either. Did he prioritize the police officers left at the top? Either way, I’ll stop these guys.’

“I still can’t use my quirk! It feels gross.” Setsuno cringed.

‘I talked big, but if I can make them all unconscious before Eraser’s Erasure goes away…’ Suneater thought, his other hand tentacles, whispered, “Three at once, Sorry, but I’m going to have you all go to sleep.”

Setsuno ran at Suneater, who was about to hit them with his tentacles. One of his tentacles started bleeding out after it hit Setsuno’s mask.

“You were surprised and pulled back without thinking, huh? I know you’re in a hurry, but you can’t shrink back. Since you’re fighting people who’re like trash. You don’t know what we have under our masks.” Setsuno grinned, holding a bloody knife that cut Suneater’s tentacle with his mouth.

“That quirk of that scruffy man from earlier’s stopped working, too.” Hojo got up, quartz around his body as he flexed them out, getting Suneater’s tentacles off him.

Suneater jumped back a little, a clam in his hand before it flew into Setsuno’s.

“It’s a handicap for you guys to not be able to kill us, isn’t it?” Setsuno exclaimed.