🍋🐺Nightshift with Loona🐺🍋

It was a typical day at I.M.P, and Y/N was busy performing his duties of checking weapons to ensure they were properly loaded and tuned. As he worked, he noticed Loona at her desk, as usual, spending most of her time on her phone. Y/N had previously told her that she was being too clingy, which resulted in Loona ignoring him altogether. She refused to give him the time of day and remained focused on her phone, completely oblivious to his presence. Despite this, Y/N continued with his work, knowing that his responsibilities were crucial to the success of the organization. Suddenly, Blitzo and the others come back from a job.

Blitzo:[thrilled] FUCK YA! I'd like to see those fuckers try and put themselves back together!

Millie: I just wish that crime lord had more bodyguards! I wanna take out a hundred more![swings battle axe]

Moxxie: honestly, I'm just glad it took my mind off recent events in the Greed Ring.

Millie: I know something else we could do to take your mind off it.[lustful wink]

Moxie:[flustered] oh uhm...sir, can Millie and I call it a night?

Blitzo: sure, whatever. Just remember I'm always watching you.

Millie starts to carry out an annoyed moxxie as Blitzo goes to Y/N. As Y/N cleans the gun barrel to an automatic weapon, Blitzo starts to ask for a favor.

Blitzo: hey, flesh sack, You got a second?

Y/N:[annoyed] what do you want Blitz?[sets weapon down]

Blitzo: Since M and M are heading out early I need you to stay late and clean the meeting room after that Helicopter destroyed it.

Y/N: what?! No way! I'm tired of wasting my time and energy for your stupid bullshit request!

Blitzo:[demanding] Do it or else...

Y/N: or else WHAT?!

Blitzo: or else THIS[shows Y/N Hell phone]

Blitzo pulls out his Hell phone and shows him a video that makes his blood run cold. In the video, Y/N can be seen losing his virginity to Vaggie and Charlie. When the video ends, Y/N grabs Blitzo by the collar.

Y/N: [furious] you stupid fuckin perv Imp! Give me one reason why I shouldn't cut your head off, right now!

Blitzo: go ahead and do your worst! The second you do, I upload this vid to Sinstagram. All you have to do is clean up the meeting room tonight and I'll delete it.

Y/N:[deep breath] Fine, I'll stay for the night.[puts Blitzo down] That video better not ever see the light of day, Blitz!

Blitzo: it's a deal! [looks at Loona] Come on, Loonie! Let's go home.

Loona let out a deep sigh as she stood up from her desk, feeling annoyed. Meanwhile, Y/N took out his hell phone and started to text Charlie, informing her that he was going to stay late at the office. After finishing the message, Y/N cracked his knuckles and got straight to work. They began to work Buer's magic, skillfully repairing the damaged wall until the hole was successfully patched up. Once the wall was fixed, Y/N proceeded to clean up the debris scattered around the floor, working diligently to restore the office to its previous state.

As the hours passed, it turned out to be almost midnight. Y/N was preparing to empty the trash from the mess had accumulated when he suddenly heard footsteps approaching the office. He paused and listened carefully, wondering who could possibly be entering the building at this late hour. The door opens to reveal Loona.

Y/N:[confused] Loona? Why are you here at this hour?

Loona: I came back to get my charger, dumbass.

Y/N: sorry for asking, Loona.