💋Spring broken💋

Dream

Y/N wakes up from a nightmare covered in sweat. He breathes rapidly while rubbing his eyes to wake himself up. Suddenly, the girl next to him checks to see if he is alright.

??: babe, are you okay?

Y/N: No, I had a terrible dream! I got sent to hell and everyone wanted to kill me! Also for some odd reason, everyone would sing and do odd dance numbers.

??: aww, my poor man. Come here[Pins Y/N] Let your queen take care of you!

Y/N looks up to see Verosika on top of him. She looks down at him with lust in her eyes while she slowly leans in closer to him. Just before she could do anything, Y/N woke up to the sound of his alarm.

Dream ends

Y/N quickly gets up to shut off his alarm. He looks at his clock to notice that he is running late for his job at IMP. He knew Blitzo was gonna let him have it if he was late for his shift. He swiftly gets ready while summoning a portal to IMP's headquarters. As he Jumps through the portal, he arrives in front of the IMP office door. He reached his hand out to open the door, but it was locked. It looks like Y/N will have to wait until the others arrive. After thirty minutes of waiting, Y/N grows impatient. As he pulls out the grimoire, he hears the elevator ring. He turns his head towards the elevator.

Y/N: what the hell took you guys so long...ve..ve..verosika?

Y/N looks in shock as he sees Verosika exit the elevator with a large one-eyed female hellhound. Verosika removes her sunglasses to see the mortal that got away.

Verosika:[surprised]Y/N?

Vortex: you know this guy, boss?

Verosika: YA! He's the mortal who survived ten exorcists during the last extermination.[walks towards Y/N] He was going to work for me before I hired you.