🦄MR THINGY🦄

It was a somewhat normal day at the hotel. We see Y/N in the lobby reading the grimoire while enjoying a cup of hemp tea. Alastor was watching Y/N which made him feel uncomfortable. Sir Pentious seems to be working on a trap for the upcoming extermination. The noises from the trap building start to annoy Y/N until he speaks out.

Y/N: Pentious! Can you please keep it down? I'm trying to read. What are you even working on?

Pentious: oh, it's my newest invention! I call it "The exorcist launcher." when an angelic jerk steps on this platform. It will send them flying back to heaven.

Y/N: how the hell is that gonna work when they can fly?!

Pentious:[akward] Oh...uh...well I....I need to make some adjustments [draws new blueprints]

Charlie:[excited] HEY GUYS!

Y/N looks to see Charlie and vaggie have returned from Loo Loo World. Charlie was holding a large Mr Thing doll that vaggie won for her. She skips with joy into the lobby while getting ready to show everyone.

Charlie: Look what vaggie won for me while going to my father's amusement park. I present to you, Mr thingy.[shows stuffed doll]

Y/N: just keep it away from Angel, otherwise he'll try to fuck it.

Angel: you know me so well, Y/N.

Charlie: He wouldn't dare, Mr. Thingy hates premarital sex. I love you, Mr. Thingy[Hugs doll]

Mr. Thingy: I WOVE YOU

Charlie: no, I love you.[hugs doll]

Mr. Thingy: I WOVE YOU.

Charlie: No, I LOVE you! [Hugs doll]

Charlie continues to hug her new toy which would start to annoy Y/N. He wanted to have peace and quiet while reading the grimoire, but Mr. Thingie's voice was too loud to focus. Eventually, Y/N started to speak up.

Y/N: Can someone please make her stop before I LOSE MY MIND!!!

Vaggie:..um..hey Charlie, how about you help me with some activities plans over at the bar?

Charlie: hmmm?[puts down Mr. Thingy] Okay,

Y/N:[sighs]...Thank you...[reads grimoire]

Alastor suddenly has a wicked idea pop into his head. He snaps his fingers to make the voice box in Mr. Thingy keep playing. The voice was repetitive and much louder. Y/N looks at Alastor with a hateful stern look while closing the grimoire. He then rushes over to the doll to turn it off.

Y/N:[angry] Fucking radio demon playing jokes like it's April 1st. How do you turn this off[looks for the off button]

Mr thingy: I WOVE YOU, I WOVE YOU, I WOVE YOU....

Y/N:[pissed] SHUT...THE...FUCK...UP![punches Mr. Thingy]

Mr. Thingy: I...wove...hu

Y/N: Ha, finally...peace and....

Suddenly, Mr. Thingy's head rips and falls off. Y/N watches in shock as the head rolls over to Alastor. Alastor looks down in amusement while picking up the head and giving Y/N a razor-sharp grin.

Alastor:ohhhh, you are so screwed!

Y/N:[nervous] WILL YOU JUST......GIVE IT TO ME!![catches head]uhmmm..[slams head back on]... hmm...there, all better.

Alastor:[chuckles] Oh ya, she'll definitely not notice a thing.

At the bar, Charlie turns her head to check on Mr. Thingy. She can see Y/N was holding Mr. Thingy to make sure the head stayed in place while also smiling and waving.