🐝QUEEN BEE🐝

We see Y/N on a train heading to the gluttony ring. He wonders how Loona is doing and sends her a text. She replies immediately.

Y/N: Loona, where am I picking you up?

Loona: Here is the address.[location received]

As the train slowly comes to a halt, he quickly pulls out his Hell phone and opens the Ring Maps app to look up the destination. After memorizing the directions, he confidently left the train and approached the exit. As he exits the station, he activates your Wrist vine to scale the nearby buildings quickly. He swings through the bustling and crowded Gluttony ring for around thirty minutes, skillfully dodging the other Hell residents and their activities. Finally, he reaches his destination and lands on a rooftop to catch his breath. He takes a moment to survey the area and notices a colossal mansion nearby. His eyes then land on Loona, who is standing by the front door of the mansion, waiting for Y/N. He starts to feel a sense of relief wash over him as he realizes that Loona is excellent. He sighs and climbs down the roof to talk to her.

Y/N: Loona, are you okay?

Loona: Ya, I'm fine. What took you so long?

Y/N: cut me some slack. This was the first I came to the gluttony ring. Let's go back to pride so I can move past this whole eventful day.[summons portal]

Y/N and Loona were all set to leave the party when Texi, another hellhound, approached them. As soon as she spotted Y/N, Texi rushed towards him and gave him a tight bear hug. Although Y/N tried to smile through the hug, it was clear that he was struggling for air. Meanwhile, Loona looked visibly annoyed at seeing another Hell hound putting their paws on Y/N.

Texi: Yo, what's up! I knew you'd change your mind about coming to the party. When Loona showed up without you, I got so worried. Did you miss me, sweety?

Y/N: (struggling to breathe) Yeah, dude, but I didn't miss you almost breaking my back!

Loona: (jealous) Hey, come on! You can put him down now!

Texi: Sorry, Y/N [puts Y/N down], let's go inside! There is someone I want you to meet.

Y/N: actually, Texi. I only came to get Loona. We're actually on our way back to the pride ring.

Texi: What?![looks at loona] Come on, Loona. You guys just got here. At least stay for one drink. Plus, I hardly ever get to see you guys outside the office.

Loona: well, I guess we could stay for a little while...

Y/N: seriously?! You made me come here to get you, and now you want to stay.

Loona: look, I wasn't having fun inside without you, but I'm willing to give it another shot.

Y/N: [sighs]I don't know, Loona. I had a lousy date with Verosika, and I want to go back to the hotel and sleep for a week.

Texi/Loona:[puppy dog face] PLEASE!!🥹

Y/N: [annoyed] That won't work on me this time!

Texi/Loona: Do it for us[sniffles]

Y/N: No! Not the sniffles! Okay, I'll stay for the party.

As Y/N follows Texi and Loona into the mansion, his eyes widen in amazement at the sight before him. A lively party of hellhounds greets them, and Y/N is amazed by the vibrant colors, music, and energy. Having never attended a party on earth, Y/N is thrilled to be part of this unique celebration. Texi announces Y/N's arrival at the gathering, and the hell hounds howl excitedly, eager to glimpse the legendary mortal who survived hell. Texi then turns to Y/N, ready to ask a question.