🐍 skate pentious🐍

It was another average morning at the Hazbin Hotel. Charlie and vaggie get everyone gathered in the lobby to explain the hotel activities for the day. With everyone in the lobby, Charlie starts to notice Y/N wasn't in attendance.

Charlie: okay, today's activities will consist of knowing one another. We are going to partner up in groups while each group will do one hobby that everyone will enjoy. Now, let's........wait, has anyone seen Y/N?

Angel: The stoned mortal is still in his van.

Charlie: oh, No!

Vaggie: he's been in that Van ever since he brought it here last week.

Alastor: I even tried to paint his van to lift his spirits, but it just brought him more suffering[demonic smile]

Charlie: he won't even tell me what's wrong. I'm starting to really worry.

Crymini[excited]: I'll go talk to Y/N. By the way, that also means he's in my group!

Mayberry:[mind] dammit!

Crymini rushes outside to check on her friend. When she sees the van, she can hear punk music being played extremely loud. She starts banging her fist on the van to get his attention. She gets annoyed and immediately uses her Hellhound strength to open the van door. As soon as she did, a huge smoke cloud emerged from the van with a stoned Y/N falling out. Crymini quickly helps Y/N up to his feet.

Crymini:[worried] Y/N! Everyone is worried about you! You can't just spend eternity in your van smoking pot!

Y/N: Mini, I just want to be alone.

Crymini: Well, you can't be alone. Charlie has a group activity for exploring each others hobbies for today and you're in my group. So, Let's go!

Y/N: NO!

Crymini: oh, come on! We can do whatever you want?

Y/N: NO!!!

Crymini:[pouty].....Please....

Y/N looks at Crymini while she gives him a pouty dog face. The look starts to make Y/N reconsider the idea of taking part in the hotel activity. Eventually, sir pentious joins them outside.

Sir pentious: hello, friends! Charlie has told me to be apart of your group. So, what hobby will we be doing on this fine day in hell?

Crymini: Y/N is having a bad day. So, I decided he should be in charge of the hobby we do, today. So, what are we gonna do?

Y/N: I don't know! I don't usually have hobbies since I'm trapped in hell.