💔first date ends in rehab💔

The next morning, Y/N wakes up to nifty cleaning his room from Alastor's blood bed prank. He crawls out of bed to splash some water on his face to wake himself up. He then starts to wonder how he is still in one piece. After being turned into a dude smoothie, he thought this nightmare would be over. Unfortunately, the curse on his soul is more powerful than Alastor's magic. That would probably explain why Alastor wants him to be his pupil. Y/N dries his face and walks back into his room to see Nifty making his bed. She would notice Y/N with a frown on his face,

Nifty: why are you so sad, Y/N?

Y/N: I'm fine, nifty. I've just been trapped in hell for weeks. I've only found one sin page in my quest to return home. I just hope the IMPS, who works for Prince Stolas, can help me in finding the remaining pages.

Nifty: so, what are you doing today?

Y/N: well, besides waiting for Prince Stolas to call, I'm also having a meet-up with Verosika Mayday about the lust page. Hopefully, that will end without any harm coming to me.

Nifty: that sounds like fun, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Y/N: I'll try, but do you know where Charlie is? I wanted her to know, I was leaving the hotel for the day, without her having another panic attack.

Nifty: she's down in the lobby, giving everyone their duties for the day.

Y/N: thanks, Nift-nift.

Y/N summons a portal to the lobby to talk to Charlie. When he appears in the lobby, he sees Charlie and vaggie talking over more advertisements for the hotel. When he went over to them, Charlie greeted him with a cup of tea and a warm smile. As he drinks his tea, he looks at Charlie.

Charlie: do you like it? It's Jasmine, I hope I made it right.

Y/N: It's perfect, just like how my mom used to make it.

Charlie: Yes, mission accomplished! What do you think of the new posters, vaggie and I made?

Y/N:[looks at poster] Well, it's not bad. Don't you think putting up posters is kind of old-fashioned? Why don't you just post something on Sinstagram?

Vaggie: we tried that, no one is interested in staying at a hotel if it means they have to be part of the rehabilitation program.

Y/N:[pulls out hell phone] Let me try something, let's take a selfie together.

As the girls get closer to Y/N, Charlie takes a selfie with them to post it on Sinstagram

As the girls get closer to Y/N, Charlie takes a selfie with them to post it on Sinstagram. The post reads "I'd be living on the streets if these two didn't help me. They can help you too. Come on down to the Hazbin hotel and have a cup of tea on me." suddenly, the post immediately gets likes and comments. Most of the comments would be questions like" Why are you hiding?" and "Are you and Verosika a couple?" After Charlie reads that comment, she quickly turns towards Y/N with concern in her eyes.