🐣 SCRAMBLED EGGS 🐣

We see a sullen Y/N listening to music while lying in his bed. Y/N was depressed from the fact that his first date was a huge lie. Plus, he hasn't heard from Prince Stolas for a while about helping him find the sin pages. He suddenly hears someone knocking at his door. He crawls out of bed to answer it. It's revealed to be Charlie and vaggie who show looks of concern for their friend.

Charlie: Y/N, you've been locked in your rooms for days. We're all concerned about you.

Y/N: I'm fine, I just need some time alone...

Vaggie: what you need is a shower, you smell awful.

Charlie: Look, sitting alone in your room all day isn't going to help you with lifting this curse. Please, take a shower and help us with today's activities.

Y/N: ugh...fine.

Y/N then takes a quick shower and gets ready for the day's activities. He summons a portal to the lobby to see Charlie, vaggie, Razzel, and Dazzle hanging up a banner that congratulates Sir Pentious for staying a week at the hotel.

Y/N:[mind] Why didn't I get a banner for staying a week here?!

Charlie: ahh, I'm so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel.

Vaggie: um...Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steam-punk bullshit a few days ago.

Charlie: well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here.

Suddenly, we all see Sir Pentious pushing one of his new weapons around with his egg Boys on top of it. Vaggie started to wonder what he was up to.

Vaggie: what the hell is that?

Pentious: oh, hello there, purple female. It's my new invention, the skin flayer 11,000. I'm looking forward to shooting the other residents.

Charlie: what, why?!

Pentious: everyone is being too nice. It must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? HOW? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts for my machines are here.

Y/N then notices two girl demons pushing in boxes of weapons for Sir Pentious. He slithers up to them to sign for it.

Odette: sign, please.[pentious signs] Thank you for your business. Enjoy your canine purchase.

Vaggie: Carmine?! As in Camilla Carmine. You buying weapons from an overlord.

Pentious: uhh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in hell.

Vaggie: okay, well, that stops right now.[takes away weapons crate]

Pentious: Hey!

Vaggie: you absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome.

Sir Pentious looks over at Husk, Angel, and Nifty. Angel and Husk flip him off while Nifty gives him a creepy wide-eyed look.

Pentious: I have my doubts.

Y/N: well it's true, you have to trust us.

Pentious: But I don't.

Charlie: well, why don't we focus on today's activities?

Vaggie: not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests. And you need to get rid of these things[points at egg boys]

Eggboy:[Shoots Ray]

Vaggie:[angry] Ugh, what did I just say?!

Pentious: what?! Not my little egg boys. They do my evil bidding for me.