🔥🦉Metting demon royalty 🦉🔥

It has been at least two weeks since Y/N started staying at the Hazbin Hotel. He would continue to help with improving the hotel, by lending a hand to Niffty by cleaning rooms and helping Husker resupply the bar. In his spare time, Y/N would read the grimoire to learn as much as he could about these sin lords. He needed to know if they had any weaknesses or vulnerabilities, to aid in his favor for when he would challenge them.  One day, Y/N was alone in the lobby reading Buer's grimoire. He would then see an excited Charlie heading towards him with a small box. Y/N would look at the statically joyed Charlie holding the box in front of him.

Charlie: I hope I'm not interrupting anything important.

Y/N: not at all Charlie, wassup?

Charlie: well, you have been working so hard lately and I wanted to show my appreciation by getting you some new clothes since your old ones are ridden with holes and blood stains.

Y/N: oh wow, thank you so much, Charlie, You didn't have to though...helping you out with the hotel was the least I could do, since I don't pay rent.

Charlie: I know, but you going to need something more presentable for when you meet the goetias.

Y/N: they're finally coming here, for the meeting you set up?!

Charlie: Yes, they finally found some time in their schedules to make good on their deal.

Y/N: What deal did you make, Charlie?

Charlie: well, Prince Stolas has a daughter named

Octavia. Stolas is worried that Octavia doesn't have any friends, so I agreed to be her royal friend for a day.

Y/N: royal friend? I have a feeling, you made that up on the spot.

Charlie: Nope, it's real to me. Now, go get changed, They're on their way here.

Y/N: okay

Y/N would then close the grimoire and take the box of clothes up to his room. When he finally gets to his room, he opens the box to see royal hell clothing. Y/N would try on the outfit and hate how it would look on him. He felt like he was attending his mom's funeral for the second time. Charlie would then walk into the room to see a sharply dressed Y/N. She would then start to smile at how charming he would look in his new outfit.

Charlie: You look incredible! who knew, underneath that dark hood and unpleasant smell, there could be a dashing groomed gentleman?

Y/N: Charlie, I feel stupid wearing this outfit. I look ridiculous!

Charlie: No, you look presentable and civilized.

Y/N: Charlie, I look like the head priest from "Children of the Corn!"

Charlie: I don't even know what that is, look the goetias are waiting downstairs in the lobby.

Y/N: Okay, but as soon as this meeting is over. I get to take these clothes off and burn them.