💩FIRST HANGOVER💩

It was a rather early and hellish morning at the Hazbin hotel, as the sun had barely risen over the horizon. Y/N, having spent the previous night at a party in the gluttony ring, was fast asleep next to Loona in his hotel room. As Loona lay there next to him, she couldn't help but admire his peaceful sleeping face. She gently rubbed his chest, hoping to wake him up slowly and gently. However, as he began to stir, Y/N suddenly woke up with a big headache, the after-effects of the wild party still lingering in his head. He slowly sat up, holding his aching head, struggling to open his eyes. Loona immediately noticed his discomfort and comforted him, rubbing his back as he tried to shake off the headache.

Y/N: ow, my fucking head! I feel like someone drilled a hole in it. What happened?[rubs eyes]

Loona: you got really drunk at Beelzebub's party and decided to skate off the roof.

Y/N:[surprised] did I land it?

Loona:[annoyed] NO! You ate shit and I had to carry your unconscious ass here.

Y/N: oh, I'm sorry you had to do that Loona. So, why are you in my bed?

Loona:[flustered] oh! Well, I wanted...I mean..I had to make sure you didn't choke on you own vomit. I was just looking out for you.

Y/N:[confused]okay, but I don't think you had to be in my bed to do that, you could have just stayed on the couch or..

Loona:[mad]look! I don't have to explain why I helped you! You should just be grateful and say thank you!

Y/N:[scared] Okay, thank you for looking out for me.[rubs head] Ow, I really need some medicine for this headache.

Loona: wait here, I'll run downstairs and get you some medicine.

Loona left Y/N in his bed to get some medicine for his headache. She goes downstairs to get the first aid kit in the lobby. She searched through the first aid kit and found Belphegor happy pills. After putting away the first aid kit, she made her way back to Y/N until she was stopped by an angry Crymini. Meanwhile, Charlie and vaggie were sitting with Miss Mayberry in the polar. Angel Dust and Husk were at the bar.

Crymini:[mad] Who the fuck do you think you are?!

Loona:[offended] Excuse me?!

Crymini: I went to check on Y/N last night and to my surprise, I found you in my spot lying next to him! Did you take advantage of my protector?!

Loona: [yells] That's none of your business?!

Charlie stepped in before Loona and Crymini could start a physical fight.

Charlie: okay, let's all calm down here. Loona, all we want to know is what your intentions are with Y/N.

Loona: my intentions?

Vaggie: Ya, are you trying to use Y/N for your own personal gain?

Loona: No, I generally care about him. I've gone to great lengths to ensure his safety.

Charlie: But, do you want to date him?

Loona:[flustered]What?! I mean, I wouldn't mind it. Why are you even asking?

Charlie: we're asking because we all want to date him.

Loona:[surprised] WHAT?! YOU CAN'T ALL DATE HIM! HOW COULD THAT EVEN WORK?![points at Charlie and vaggie] You two are already dating!

Charlie: my heart is big enough to love more than one person.

Vaggie: Ya! I hate men, but I love my mortal boy.

Miss Mayberry: are you girls forgetting about me? I've known him since he was little and I was there for him at his mom's funeral. Not to mention, I was the first naked woman he saw when he became my shower buddy.[blushes]

Loona:[jealous] Well, I was the first Hellhound he kissed.

Crymini:[feral] Don't kiss my mortal! I say we let him decide when we see him!

Y/N: let me decide what?

Everyone in the lobby turned their heads to see Y/N walking down the staircase. He had a towel draped around his neck, and he was using it to dry his hair after taking a shower. Angel noticed him and began to praise him for his performance in the gluttony ring.

Angel: Hey! The party animal who beats Beelzebub in a drinking game finally graces us with his presence.

Husker:[shocked] Holly shit, Kid! I didn't know you had it in ya.

Charlie:[gasp] Y/N, you got another sin page?!

Y/N: Ya, but could you please keep your voices down? This headache is killing me.[rubs temples]

Loona: Here[hands Y/N happy pills] this should take care of your first hangover, baby.

Y/N:[confused] okay?[takes pills] Since when did you start calling me "baby"?

Loona:[hugs Y/N] Since last night, baby.[licks cheek]

Crymini[furious] hey! Stop trying to claim territory! We still haven't asked him, yet!

Y/N: MINI! Please, keep your voice down! Now, can someone please explain what's going on here?

Charlie:[holds Y/N Hand] We have an important question to ask you. Please, take a seat.[points at couch]

Charlie guides Y/N to the couch, and as he takes a seat, Miss Mayberry holds his hand while Crymini wraps her arms around his waist. Y/N's face starts to redden from all of the attention. Charlie begins to ask him an important question.

Charlie: Y/N, out of all of us here, who do you choose?

Y/N:[confused] choose? What are you talking about Charlie?

Angel: They wanna know which one is gonna get your V-card?

Vaggie:[punches Angel's arm] WE NEVER SAID THAT!

Miss Mayberry: it's just, that we all care about you deeply and we know you feel the same about us.

Crymini: Ya! So, make the right decision and choose me!

Y/N: I apologize but I am currently feeling extremely unwell due to the hangover, and I am finding it difficult to deal with the situation at hand. I appreciate your honesty about your feelings towards me, but I am unable to commit to a relationship at this time due to my circumstances. In addition, I have recently received my second Sin page, which means I need to prioritize my efforts towards achieving my goal of escaping Hell. However, please know that my feelings towards you have not changed, and I will continue to support you in any way I can while I am still trapped down here.

The girls suddenly surrounded him with a warm and affectionate group hug. Y/N's face turned bright red with embarrassment and joy. However, amidst all the excitement,Y/N decides to go see Octavia to see if she could do a training session.

Y/N:[standa up]If you don't mind, I need to go see if Octavia can do a training session now that I have the Gluttony Sing page.

Without any delay, he calls forth a portal and steps inside it, his heart pounding with anticipation as he vanishes into the void.

Poll question: should I attempt a lemon and who should get Y/N's V-card?