🪦Family reunion🪦

It was a typical day on earth, and we saw Y/N leaning against a building with Loona, who was in her human disguise.

Y/N: You don't have to come with us on this hit, right?

Loona: I'm not taking any chance with Blitzo having you as the fall guy. Besides,[leans into Y/N] you can't stand there and tell me you don't like my disguise.

Loona begins to tease Y/N by showing him her cleavage while Y/N tries hard not to stare at her chest.

Y/N: well, I don't hate it.[nervous chuckle]

Loona: oh, you love it! I saw you staring at my ass earlier.

Y/N:[lying] I WAS NOT! I...uh..just found it weird not to see your tail, that's all.

Loona:[raises eyebrow] Sure, you do.

Y/N: well, I do like spending time with you. I wish we could go on a date outside work without your dad knowing.

Loona: you know, he will find out about us eventually, right?

Y/N: ya! Hopefully, after an eternity, he'll find out about us. I don't want him to ruin it by spying on us.

Loona: eh, fair point.

Suddenly, Blitzo and the rest of the I.M.P crew appear behind them, covered in blood. They have just finished the hit for the job and are ready to head back to hell.

Moxxie: hey, is the coast clear to open a portal?

Y/N: ya, it's been pretty quiet. What took you guys so long anyway?

Moxxie: we had to kill lots of cultists in there. Honestly, I wish there were more of 'em.

Blitzo: okay, another job well down. Okay, Loonie toonie. Time to go back home.

Loonie: Actually, Y/N told me what you did to him when he went to the greed ring to save you and your friend.

Blitzo: Ya, so?

Loona: SO, you're going to make it up to him by giving him a day off on earth.

Blitzo: what?! NO WAY! Stolas made it clear that he doesn't want the "flesh sack" falling into the wrong hands.

Loona: that's why I'm going to watch over him.

As Loona spoke down to Blitzo, she grabbed Stolas's grimoire to summon a portal back to hell.

Blitzo: WHAT?! Out of the question! There is no way in hell I'm letting you watch over the stoned idiot.

Loona: I know, but then again. You can't come back to earth without the grimoire.

Loona quickly picks up the I.M.P crew and throws them through the portal as it disappears.

Y/N: Loona, I can't believe you did that to them.

Loona: are you mad?!

Y/N: no! The fact that you did that for me means a lot.

Loona:[smiles] Good, make it up to me by buying me a coffee, Mortal boy.

Y/N: deal.

Y/N reaches out to Loona and gently takes her hand, causing a soft blush to spread across her cheeks. With a warm smile, he leads her towards a cozy little coffee shop nearby. Loona approaches the counter, making her way through the eclectic crowd of people, and orders a warm, frothy cappuccino and tea. As she waits for the drinks, she glances over at Y/N, who is already sitting at a table, scrolling through his phone. As the drinks arrive, she picks them up and joins Y/N at the table, feeling a sense of comfort in his presence.