CH: 26

Seungcheol

I haven’t seen Nishi crying till date and there was an unknown feeling inside me when she was crying like this, I didn’t know if I would say it was hurting or I wanted her to smile back to make me feel better. The way she was holding Noor tightly and crying, I was feeling guilty for taking her away from Noor; she didn’t even cry when her parents teared up and her mom started crying. I am glad she stopped now and mom took us to the private room to break our fast. It was a few minutes past three on the clock.

Someone brought hot food for us and I took a glance at Nishi. She was quiet and I couldn’t understand what was she feeling. “Seungcheol, Nishita if you need anything specifically let me know because I was thinking it would be better if you had something simple right now because you’ve been fasting since morning.”

“Thank you” her voice was almost a whisper to me.

It reminded me of how bua reacted back then and Nishi was sorry. It was me who thought to give her water to calm down because she was probably having a panic attack and I had no idea what else I could do there back then. It was the first time I saw someone having a panic attack and I didn’t want her to take the whole blame when she just took one sip of water barely and pushed back the glass of water, it was probably because she realized and got reminded of the fast.

I saw maa coming near Nishi and cupped her face, “Nishita, you’re really precious and don’t let anyone say otherwise. I am so happy you’re finally the daughter-in-law in our house. And let me tell you, you might be the daughter-in-law for the whole family but for me, you’re my own daughter” and she kissed her forehead. She kept her hand on her forehead and said, “Hope you stay happy and eat well then you can rest up. You must have been tired today.” I wondered if mom knew about the incident. She looked so happy when she kissed Nishi’s forehead and then I wondered if anyone else knew, but one thing was sure, I needed to inform mom before she got to know from anyone else because whatever happened wasn’t right. And mom always hated when she got to know things from someone else when something happened inside our family.

“Seungcheol take care of her, okay?” I nodded at her words, “If you need anything just call me, okay?” I nodded and saw her leave.

The moment she left I turned my head to look at Nishi and I was about to say something but then I noticed the water drops on her hand which was resting on her lap. And one after one I heard her sniffs and I was too surprised and taken aback to even react. “Nishi” and then I saw her crying. No matter how pretty she looked right now, but I wanted her to stop crying.

I didn’t even know why was she crying, but there was an unknown pain inside me. I wanted her to stop and at least tell me what should I do so she would stop crying. “Nishi, please don’t cry”

I didn’t know how to calm her down, I couldn’t hug her out of the blue, knowing the reserved person she is, although my heart wanted to pull her into my embrace, and I had no idea what to do in this situation, I didn’t know the reason of her cries and I didn’t know if I should hug her tight or just let her cry. I wanted her to cry out so that she would feel better but each second her cries were getting harder.

I didn’t know how much time passed and I kept my hand on her hand, not knowing what to do next, “Nishi, please don’t cry”, “Nishi please” She had no response to my words but my hand was caressing hers. I had no idea how much time passed and I was feeling helpless. I wanted her to stop and wanted to know the reason but I didn’t know what to do, if it was Heesung then I would just sit by his side and pull him into a hug and if it was my mom then I would just pull her into my arms but Nishi? I didn’t know how would she feel comforted when she was crying and how am I supposed to comfort her when she was crying. And me feeling helpless at this point was making everything awkward for me.

ARRANGED BY DESTINY [CHOI SEUNGCHEOL]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें