CH: 17

Seungcheol

'Click'

We snapped our heads and saw Noor holding a camera but her look changed as soon as she spotted me, when I shifted a bit.

"What happened?" I turned my head to look towards the door, Noor was standing with Jeonghan, she walked towards us and I stood up. "Nishi got-"

"I am fine"
"No, she's not. I think it's because we stayed inside water for too long and it's probably Trench's feet."

"Oh god, this girl. Are you okay now?" she questioned Nishi after turning her head towards her. She nodded at her words and gave me a look, well I couldn't lie about it to her, Noor needed to know this. Jeonghan came towards us, as well. "Is she okay?" I slightly nodded at Jeonghan's words.

"It's going to be okay soon." All of us looked at Nishi, "This is quite normal, you guys are overthinking." I bent down to her level, "are you sure?" I could see her eyes, being nervous and she nodded, "I am sure. It's going to be okay in a few minutes."

"This happened to you earlier?" Jeonghan asked her, "A couple of times and it got okay in a few minutes every time."

"Cool then, nothing to worry." She smiled at Jeonghan but something inside me was still worried about her. I won't be able to calm down until I see her feet being okay of my eyes.

"So, photoshoot is over?" Noor looked at us and I nodded, "Yep, wrapped up already."

"Me and Jeonghan were thinking if you guys want to join, I mean we have the whole evening and the night is still there. Tomorrow we are returning either way."

"Let's go!" I looked at Nishi, "with this?" I lowered down to her feet.

"It's going to be okay and we can go outside and explore, it's very rare for us to get time for ourselves. This place is pretty, we can have fun around this place." She smiled, and this felt like a genuine smile. "Okay then." I stood up and felt Jeonghan's hand on my shoulder, I looked at him, "she's going to be okay" he whispered against my ears. I let out a deep breath, "Please don't overthink about this." I looked at Nishi, her eyes were telling me something, as if telling me she was sorry.

"If you're okay then who am I to say no? And yes, let's consider this as a weekend trip." She smiled at me, I was almost taken aback by her smile, she looked so pretty.

"All sorted then?" Noor looked happy and excited. I nodded and smiled at her, "So, let's meet up in the living room after almost half an hour."

"Okay," Jeonghan suddenly held and dragged me out of their room, was there something I was missing out? There was a smile exchange moment going on between these two. "Take your time~" I looked at Jeonghan, totally eyes widened with the way he told that to Noor and she closed the door.

"Are you okay?" we were walking towards his room, "Yeah, why?"

"You're clearly not, what's going on?" I looked at him and he was my bestfriend after all, I can read him like an open book. "Nothing's going on."

"Jeonghan-"
"Don't overthink Seungcheol. Go and get ready, we do not want to ruin today's plan right?"

"Plan?"
"Tell me you didn't notice the way your Nishita was looking at you and trying to convince you because you were about to wreak today's plan"