"Woww, this is so beautiful" I exclaimed excitement holding the bouquet.

"Is this for me? I asked not moving my eyes from it.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"Ofcourse, How can I dislike something you brought for me?" I said turning my gaze up at him while he was already staring at me.

And I again lost in his brown mesmerizing eyes.

His eyes have their own vocabulary what a beautiful language to learn.

"Stop the car" I said without broking the eye contact.

I just opened the door of the car and quickly get out.

I don't know what's happening to me but I can't stop myself. The more I look at him, the more I fall in love with him.

And a strange fear settled in my heart after that phone call.

"Y/n" I heard him saying from behind.

I didn't give him any response.

Suddenly he caught my hand and made me sit on a nearby bench.

"You know, there are many things which we cannot share with anyone, because they are personal to us or we hesitate to tell them to strangers" He said sitting besides me leaning back on the bench.

"And there are some things which if we do not tell on time then time takes away everything from us." I lifted my head up at him with some expressions.

"So tell me do you want everything to be ruined?" Moving forward from bench he said looking at me.

I shook my head in denied in multiple times.

"Hmm" he nodded. "So what happened tell me, I know something happened that upset you" he straightly asked about the matter.

Like I can't hide anything from him.

Tooking a deep breath I shifted my face besides him.

"I got a call from him today" I said.

And after hearing these words, his expression changed and he realized who I was talking about.

"What did he said?" The voice his was little firm.

I started telling him everything.

🦋

Next day: 11:50 am

Phone ringing

"What happened? Did you get the information I told you to get?" I asked turning on the bluetooth.