Ticklish Trivial Pursuit

Sarah groaned when she entered her apartment. “Hey! You're back!” her roommate exclaimed before running up to her. “Dinner is ready! Tell me when you're finished!” The cheerful blonde said happily before heading towards another room. 

Sarah let her brown hair down from its ponytail while walking into the kitchen. She gathered a plate full of food before sitting on the dining room table, noticing how clear it was. “Wonder what happened today?” She said as she slipped off her heels. Her eyes wandered to her phone as she began eating. However, they widened as soon as she noticed the date. “Oh NOOOOO!” She complained. 

She pouted while finishing the rest of her dinner. Slowly, she got up and put everything in the sink. As soon as she did, the excited blonde rushed into the room with a game of trivial pursuit in her hands. “Shall I set up while you get changed?” She asked while beaming happiness at her roommate. 

Sarah took a look at the game and pouted. “Listen, Tina, can we play something else?” She asked softly. 

“But why? You chose last time!” The blonde argued in a childish tone. 

“Because you always crush me in the game. The only reason why it takes so long is because you suck at rolling dice.” Sarah responded with a frustrated tone. 

“I'm just unlucky is all!” Tina immediately retorted. “C'mooooon. We can make it so you only have 30 seconds to answer. I won't get to move again, even if I answer correctly. It'll be more fair then.” She whined. 

Sarah was about to say something when she noticed Tina's puppydog eyes shining through her purple glasses. The brown haired woman sighed as she shook her head. “You're getting a handicap.” Sarah said in defeat. 

“Yay!” Tina exclaimed as she walked to the dining room table and began sitting up. Sarah sighed as she walked into the other room. After a couple minutes, she walked back to the dining room table with just a white tank top and short shorts. She noticed that her roommate was already sitting on the other end of the small table smiling happily. “So, what's my handicap?” Tina asked in a curious tone. 

Sarah looked up at the ceiling, thinking to herself. After a few seconds, she looked back at Tina and noticed how she was dressed in a similar fashion to herself. “You ticklish?” She asked. 

“I think so. Last I remember I was, why?” Tina asked as she watched her roommate. 

“Why don't I tickle you while you answer the questions? Should prove hard enough.” Sarah responded. Tina thought about the proposition for a second before nodding her head. Immediately after, the brown haired woman felt something on her knee. To her surprise, Tina's foot was already resting there. “Shall I assume this is your worst spot?” 

“Yep. You can go first.” Tina said with a happy smile on her face. Sarah glared at her as she rolled the die. Once it landed on five, she moved her piece onto a yellow space. Tina immediately picked up a card and began reading. “Oooo. Who was born on the 14th of March 1879, in Ulm, Germany?” She said softly. 

“Albert Einstein.” Sarah said in a slightly annoyed attitude. “Your turn.” 

Tina happily rolled the die, managing to roll a two. The blonde landed on a green space. Sarah grabbed the card and began to read. “Four classifications of blood types.” Sarah said before placing the card on the table. 

Tina smiled and waited, refusing to answer. It was then that Sarah remembered the final part of their game. Slowly, she lowered one hand down to the bare foot in her lap. Her fingers began to lazily and gently scratch Tina's sole. When she did, the blonde woman couldn't help but burst out giggling. “Hehehehe it tihihihihickles sohohoho bahahahadly!” She giggled out. “hehehehe Ahahaha Behehehehe ABehehehe and ohohohohhoo!”