Tickle Club: Case of the Stolen Wrench

Jasmine slowly walked into the club room. Nervousness was all over her face as she noticed the blonde woman searching by her stocks. “Where is it?” Beth asked herself as she was searching her toolbox.

“Did you lose something?” The curly haired woman asked as she walked up to Beth.

The blonde woman quickly turned her head, looking Beth up and down. “Do you have my screwdriver?” She asked while crawling over.

Jasmine jumped as she watched the blonde woman looking over her, examining her every move. “Uh, no?” The curly haired woman responded in a soft, unsure tone.

When Beth heard her answer, she quickly stood up and looked directly into Jasmine's eyes, leaning her head closer. The brown haired woman leaned her head back nervously, keeping some distance between the two. “I don't believe you!” Beth yelled out before moving her hands to Jasmine’s sides.

The woman squealed as she felt the wiggling fingers attack her sides. Her eyes closed as she was quickly brought to her knees. “NAHAHAHAHA! I DIHIHIHIDN'T TAHAHAHAKE ANYTHIHIHIHING!” Jasmine laughed out while leaning back. However, her potential escape was cut off due to her backpack still being on.

Beth followed Jasmine to the floor. Her fingers scribbled up and down the woman's sides. They explored slowly, taking note of every spot that caused the brown haired woman to squeal and laugh loudly. “Confess! You stole it, didn't you!” The blonde woman said as she kept on tickling up and down the sensitive sides before her.

“BUHUHUHUHUT I DIHIHIHIHIDN'T DOHOHOHOHO ANYTHIHIHIHIHING!” Jasmine laughed out as she weakly slapped and pushed the teasing hands. Her body squirmed on top of the backpack, leaving the poor woman exposed. Her upper body wiggled back and forth, unable to escape the tormenting fingers that were tickling her.

“We'll see about that! It'll only be a matter of time before you break!” The blonde woman yelled as her fingers scribbled and teased all over the sensitive belly in front of them. They explored every inch of the ticklish flesh in front of her, getting around the belly button in a teasing fashion.

As Jasmine's laughter filled and echoed throughout the room, Kia entered the room. The woman was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt with shorts and flats. She quickly laid her eyes on the scene unfolding before her. “What are you doing?” She asked as she placed her backpack on the floor by the door.

“I'm trying to get her to confess to stealing my screwdriver!” Beth yelled in frustration as her fingers kept on scribbling and teasing all around Jasmine's belly button.

“She couldn't have. She never entered the room, plus you were here before I went to class.” Kai said as she walked past the two of them, heading towards the blackboard.

Beth pouted when she heard the black haired woman's explanation. “Then who stole it!” She complained as she let Jasmine regain her breath.

“No idea. Why not search around the room?” Kia responded as she stood in front of the black board, staring at it.

Beth looked up at her clubmate, irritated by what she said. Slowly, she stood up and walked up behind the black haired woman. “I think YOU STOLE IT!” She yelled as she shot her hands into Kia's pits.

The sudden scribble attack on a sensitive spot forced the black haired woman to jump and squeal. “EEEEEHEHEHEHEHE! WHAHAHAHAT ARE YOU DOIHIHIHIHIHING?!” Kia asked as she leaned back towards the blonde tickler.

“You stole it! Admit it! You took it before heading to class!” Beth yelled out as her fingers danced and vibrated inside of Kia's sensitive hollows. The technique forced the woman to squeal and scream between her laughter. Jasmine could only watch Beth tickle torturing Kia, forcing her to the ground.

It didn't take long for the black haired woman to be begging through her laughter. Her arms were basically glued to her sides as Beth kept on vibrating her fingers in the pits. “NAHAHAHAHA! I DIHIHIHIDN'T STHEHEHEAHAL IHIHIHIT!” She laughed out while kicking her legs. Beth could only pout as she pulled her hands out of her victim's pits. She quickly straddled Kia's legs and began taking off her flats. When the black haired woman felt her shoes being taken off, her eyes widened. “What are you doing?!” She asked in a panicked voice.

“If you aren't going to confess, then I'll need to make you confess.” Beth said as she pulled Beth's toes back and used her index finger to gently scribble at the base of her third toe.

The sudden sensation caused the black haired woman to squeal. Her hands banged against the carpeted floor as she shook her body frantically. Her laughter quickly filled the room, turning from frantic to hysterical within seconds. “NAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHERHEHEHE!” She laughed out as she tried to hide her face on the floor. “YOUHUHUHUHU KNOW WHAT THAHAHAHAT DOHOHOHOES!” She laughed out.

“Of course I do.” Beth responded as she kept using her one finger, gently teasing the base of her taut middle toe. Her finger slowly skiddered away at sensitive toe as she listened to the squeals and hysterical laughter of her club mate. “Now, did you take my screwdriver? Are you afraid that I would finish my new set of stocks? If you took it, I'm going to shove you in the stocks first.” Beth said.

“NAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHAHAHAHASE! I DIDN'T TAHAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT!” She Laughed out hysterically. Her toes pushed against Beth's hands. However, her squirming and resisting wasn't able to free her from her helpless position. “I PROHOHOHOMISE! PLEHEHEHAHAHASE! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” She laughed.

Beth kept tickling the deadly spot, forcing small screams out of the black haired woman before stopping. “Okay. You didn't take it.” She said as she let go of the bare foot and got up. “But, who did?” She asked herself as she began to think. As she did, Kai was regaining her breath while laying face down on the floor.

As the two of them were occupied, Rose entered the room. The redhead was whistling, swinging her arms as she walked over to Beth's bag. She quickly took out a screwdriver from her sundress and placed it on the blonde woman's backpack. Once she was done, she turned around and began to walk to the door. The other three watched her as she almost made her way out. However, Beth and Kia immediately tackled Rose to the ground, pinning her down. “What are you doing?!” The redhead asked with a combination of frustration and panic.

“You stole my screwdriver!” Beth yelled as she moved her hands to the back of Rose’s ribs.

“I was tortured because of you!” Kia added as she slipped off Rose's sandals that were covering her feet.

“Wait! Wait! I can EXPLAHAHAHAHAIHIHIN!” Rose began to say before bursting out into laughter. Beth and Kia didn't wait to listen to their club leader's explanation. Instead, their fingers scribbled at the back of her ribs and her smooth soles. The two of them scribbled and spidered their fingers over their spots of choice, listening to Rose beg and plead through her laughter. “PLEHEEHAHASE! I CAHAHAHAHAN EXPLAHAHAHAIN! I'M SOHOHOHOHOHOHRRY!” She was laughing out frantically.

“You'll be sorry, alright.” Kia said as she made sure to use her nails to tickle all over the helpless soles and arches in front of her. Combined with Beth's relentless assault on Rose's ribs, Rose was laughing hysterically within seconds.

“PLEHEHEHEAHAHASE! JAHAHAHAHASMINE! HEHEHEHELP MEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Rose laughed out and pleaded while squirming underneath the other two club members. To her dismay, Jasmine was blushing while watching the tickling unfold before her. She watched, not wanting to interfere anytime soon.