Cam's New Tickle Slave

Leia was walking into her dorm room, smiling as she had the weekend ahead of her. As soon as she walked in, she noticed that her roommate was missing. She immediately kicked off her sandals, allowing her wide feet to breathe as she fixed her shorts. "She must've gone home." The black haired woman said to herself as she walked over towards her desk. She quickly turned on her computer that was setup and began loading a game, letting her bag hit the floor. 

However, before she could load up anything, she heard a knocking at the door. She rolled her green eyes as she got up and walked towards the door. Once she opened it, she smiled to see a red haired guy on the other side. "Hey, Cam." She said with a smile. 

"Hey, Leia." The black haired man said as he walked in. He watched her walk back to her desk, readjusting her shirt so that her belly wasn't revealed. "What you up to?" He asked as he closed the door. 

"Not much. Just about to load up a game. What brought you here?" The black haired woman asked as she focused on the screen in front of her. 

"I need an excuse to visit a friend?" Cam said with a playful smirk on his face. 

"No, of course not." Leia said with a small giggle. "For a second, I thought you'd try to mess with me while I'm gaming." 

"Oh? You saying you get distracted easily?" Cam said as he walked over and sat down on her bed. 

"Nope. I have my headphones and I tend to focus on my games." She said as she picked up her headphones while launching a game. "I managed to play through my brother yelling at me for taking his snacks." She said with a confident smile on her face. 

"Damn. That's pretty good." Cam said as he walked up and stood behind the black haired woman's chair. He smiled and watched as she logged into a game. "I doubt anyone has tried to distract you like this though." He said as a mischievous grin formed. 

Leia had a confused look on her face as she began to turn towards him. However, before she was able to turn all the way around, Cam immediately grabbed onto her sides and began squeezing them. The reaction was immediate. Her green eyes widened as squeals immediately left her lips. "WAIT! WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She asked through the sudden laughter escaping her lips. Her hands immediately darted to his as she began wiggling from side to side. Her hands grabbed onto his, but it didn't stop him from squeezing her sides. 

"What? You never been tickled before?" Cam asked as he kept on squeezing her sides, smiling as she tried to weakly pull his hands away. Her body began to lean away from him, heading towards the desk again as her laughter was slowly getting higher and louder. 

"I HAVE!" The black haired woman laughed out as she struggled to lean away from her tickler. "NOW STOP! IT TICKLES SO BAD!" 

"That's the point. You seem to be super ticklish though." Cam said as he slowly moved his hands higher. He kept squeezing the higher he went, noticing that Leia's hands were letting him continue his ticklish assault. His smile grew as he leaned in closer to her ear, resting his head on her shoulder. "You seem a bit distracted." He said in a teasing tone. 

"YOU'RE TICKLING ME!" Leia complained as she jumped in her chair. Her upper body squirmed and wiggled in her seat. Her arms went down, stopping the red haired man from progressing further up on her body. "C'MON!" She squealed while slowly bringing her legs up onto the chair. 

"C'mon and what? Tickle you more?" Cam said as he slowly wrapped his arms around her and began to tickle her belly. His fingers danced and scribbled all over her tummy, skittering around her belly button. 

Leia couldn't help herself but burst out laughing. Her laughter filled the room as her hands grabbed onto his. Her eyes closed as she leaned back, getting closer to him while sucking in her tummy. "SHUT UP!" She laughed out as she shook her head.