A Teasing Ticklee

Brian was driving home. His thoughts were racing as he kept his green eyes on the road. Despite trying to focus on the road, his brain could only focus on the videos his wife sent him. There were three videos that she sent him throughout the day. The first was a video of her size 10 soles taking up the full view. The woman's smooth soles were all he could see as she wiggled her toes at him. "I can't wait for you to get home." She began to say as her feet teased him and wiggled to their own rhythm. "My feet are oh so sensitive. They can't wait for you to come over and tickle them. To feel your fingers all over them. Having you scribble your fingers all over them or use those evil tools you have." She said in a seductive, yet teasing tone.

When Brian first watched the video, he was constantly checking over his shoulder. His blonde hair would get in his face as he made sure none of his coworkers were around as he watched and listened to his wife's teasing. His cheeks couldn't help but heat up as he turned his attention back to the size tens on his phone. "My feet are desperate for your touch. To feel you teasing them and tickling them. You want to tickle them, don't you?" She said as she spread her toes out in a teasing manner, letting him get a glimpse at her long brown hair, hazel eyes, and mischievous smile. Moments later, the video ended, leaving his head filled with thoughts of tickling her.

It was a couple hours before the second video was sent to his phone. He remembered it clearly. The shocked feeling he had when he saw his wife sent him another text. How he looked around to make sure that no one was around. And how he slowly and carefully turned on the video. He watched as his wife waved to him while sitting on the bed. She sat with her legs crossed in an Indian style. Her bare soles were facing the ceiling as much as they could, still giving him full view. "I'm hoping this will give you some motivation to have some fun when you get home. I can't wait to see you walk through that door. To have you tickling these sensitive feet. I'll make sure they're nice and lotioned up for you." She said in her seductive tone again.

It was then that Brian watched her hands. His wife immediately brought her nails down to her own feet and gently pressed them into her soles. As soon as she did, a wave of giggles escaped her lips. Her head went back before returning forward to stabilize her body. "It tickles so bad!" She giggled out while slowly walking her fingers up the middle of her bare feet. As she did, he could see her toes curl and feet scrunch up. "It's hard to tickle myself for you baby!" She giggled out as her body leaned back, almost falling back. However, she managed to steady herself and sit up again. Her hands hastily pulled away as more giggles flowed out of her mouth. "I-i can't do that for too long." She said with a blissful smile on her face.

Brian's eyes, at the time, were fixated on the image of his wife. She was sitting there happily as she turned her attention to the camera again. "I'm sure you want to make me laugh some more. Trap me and tickle my poor feet until I can't take it anymore. Then, you'll probably continue for a while until you're satisfied." She said with a mischievous smile. It was then that the video ended, filling his mind with possibilities of what he wanted to do to her.

The next time Brian remembered seeing a video was right before his shift ended. While he was sitting at his desk, he noticed he received a text from Sharon. Immediately, his green eyes were glued to his screen as he began to play the video. The first thing he was greeted with was the view of his wife's bare soles. The toes were spread out and held back out of their own free will. Slowly, a large red feather showed up between her toes. Slowly, it began to slide in and out. As soon as it started, it stopped and giggles escaped the woman's lips. "Oh God that tickles so bad!" She giggles out. After a second, she began moving it again. When she did, her leg shook as the feather stopped moving again. A squeal filled Brian's ears as he watched her move the feather between the next set of toes. "You know you want to do this to me. You know how we-AK I am to feathers." She said while moving the tickly feather between her toes again.