Tickle Club: Exposed Feet

Kia was giggling frantically in her seat. A pen was in her hands while she struggled to write down anything on the empty piece of paper in front of her. Her giggles were steady and constant, as she wiggled in her seat. Meanwhile, under her desk was Rose who was slowly spidering her fingernails all over the bottoms of the black haired woman's bare feet. Her flip flops were thrown to the sides, out of reach from their ticklish owner. “Please! Rose! I can't focus!” Kia pleaded through her constant giggling.

“You know what I said about wearing open toed shoes in the club room.” Rose said in a giggly tone while holding her clubmates' toes back. Slowly, she used her free hand to tease the base of all the toes at once. Up and down the nails teased, forcing a few squeals to come from the bio major.

“I'M SORRY! I WAS LATE TO CLASS!” Kia yelled through her rising laughter. Her other foot attempted to protect the first, but when it did, Rose would gently spider her fingers away at it until it retreated. All while Kia laughed and squirmed in her seat, unable to get away from the teasing fingers at her bare feet.

Meanwhile, Jasmine was watching the scene unfold while holding Beth’s tools. The brown haired woman was blushing as she saw her clubmate being tickled. “What’s going on with Rose?” she asked Beth shyly.

“Rose made it a rule that if we wear open toed shoes, she's going to tickle us until we leave.” Beth explained as she screwed in a few screws into the stocks. “We started treating it as a rule to wear only sneakers.”

“O-oh.” Jasmine said while blushing. “A-and the technique?”

“Oh, Kia is just weak to slow tickling. It drives her insane.” Beth explained as she turned to the laughing woman and smiled. “Isn't that right, little ticklish princess?” She yelled out.

“SHUT UP! I'LL KILL YOU!” Kia screamed out through her frantic laughter. However, as soon as she did, Rose immediately dove her fingers between the toes and began gently teasing. The sudden attack caused pleas and screams to escape from the black haired woman's lips. Her eyes closed shut as she was laughing from the sensation.

Jasmine watched the ongoing tickling for a few seconds. Her cheeks started to heat up as she slowly got up. She set the tools down before walking up to the two women. “H-hey, Rose?” She began. “Would you want to go shoe shopping with me?” She asked shyly.

Rose smiled as she got out from under Kia's desk. The black haired woman laid her head on her desk, regaining her strength. Rose smiled as she stood up. “Of course! Let's go! I have one place I think we should hit up first!” The red haired woman said as she led Jasmine out of the room. As soon as they left, Beth's eyes lit up as she quickly crawled over to Kia. Seconds after they left, the two of them could hear Kia bursting into laughter and pleading with Beth to stop tickling her feet.

Rose and Jasmine walked off campus and down a few streets. “Any place in mind?” Jasmine asked as she stayed behind Rose.

“I have an idea. But first, let's stop here.” The red haired woman responded as she entered a spa. Jasmine nervously followed behind her, blushing when she realized what she was going to be put through. The shy woman sat down on a nearby chair while Rose talked to the receptionist. Once she was done, the cheery woman joined her flustered companion. She smiled as she sat next to her friend. “Oh, don't be shy. I'll stay out of sight so that you don't get giggly.” Rose said in a teasing, hush tone.

Jasmine took a deep breath, trying to control her heart rate as she sat up. “T-thank you.” She said as she gave her friend a shy smile.

“You're welcome! Just make sure to check your phone often. It'll help distract you.” Rose said as she gave her club member a happy smile.