A Brawlers Training

Sarah stared straight ahead. Her bare feet was on the wooden floor as her white garments loosely formed around her body. Her gaze was matched by her master's intimidating eyes. However, her own green eyes didn't waver. "You have come far for an outsider. I didn't expect someone from another world would get through the training." Her master said. 

As soon as the training was mentioned, Sarah's eyes turned sour. Her gaze went to the floor as her toes curled, recalling all the tickling exercises and sparring matches she had to go through. Most of the time, she lost her matches and was being tickled as punishment for losing. "This is your final exam. You will be teleported away from here and have to find your way back. If you can successfully, I will allow you to graduate from training. If not, then I guess I won't see you again." He said before snapping his fingers. As soon as he did, a rune appeared beneath Sarah's feet. The room lit up, blinding her with white light. Her arms immediately shielded her eyes as she felt a breeze wash over her. 

The next thing she realized, she was in the middle of the dense forest with a river and a mountain cliff behind her. She slowly walked over to the river, splashing her face with it before taking a drink. "Okay, I just need to get back." She told herself as she fixed her red hair. She turned around and took a few steps into the forest. 

Her eyes scanned the nearby bushes and trees, noticing every little movement that was caused. Each time a bush moved, she prepared for a fight. Most of the time, it resulted in a rabbit or fox running past her. With each animal that ran, she would let her guard down and continue her journey. 

However, she suddenly felt the ground under her rumble. Her guard immediately went up as she stood with her legs apart. Her hands went in front of her as she looked to the east. She stared off into the distance before seeing a cat-like creature charging at her. Its fangs hung out of its mouth as its long, finned tail waved behind it. She waited until the creature jumped at her before ducking. With one swift movement, she caught and threw the large creature behind her, forcing it on its back. 

Before it could get up, Sarah planted her bare foot on its stomach. She was slowly crushing it, letting it whine under her as she stood over it. However, the cat-like creature suddenly moved its tail, wiggling it against the woman's side. 

As soon as the tail began tickling her side, the woman bursted out laughing. Her foot lifted up a bit as she started to curl up, trying to protect herself. However, the creature immediately flipped over before limping away. She watched as it ran off, regaining her composure as she did so. "He wasn't kidding. They really do tickle you out here." She said as she stood up. 

Slowly, she continued down her path, watching out for more enemies that could be lurking. It was then that she felt something small bite her ankle. She winced and looked down, noticing a small snake biting her ankle. She quickly grabbed a sharp stone from around her and stabbed the snake through the body. However, she felt her body suddenly freeze up. Despite her killing the creature, she still felt the poison coursing through her veins. 

Her body slowly fell back, landing on the grass and relaxing. Her hands laid next to her as she struggled to even move a finger. "W-what's happening?" She asked herself as she heard some rustling from a bush nearby. 

Suddenly, she saw a red skinned Succubus walking up to her. Her yellow eyes looked down at the target as her lips bared a sinister grin. "Seems I caught a live one." She said in a seductive tone. The dark red horns on the woman's head began to glow. Suddenly, a second Succubus formed next to the first. The second was wearing the same garments, a set of loose fitting sashes that barely covered the essentials. 

The two Succubi approached the laying woman, sitting by her head and feet. Slowly, the one by her head placed Sarah's head in her lap. "My name is Avi. I wonder what yours is." The Succubus said with a smile on her face. 

My Tickle One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें