Joining The Tickle Club

Jasmine slowly paved back and forth outside a classroom door. Her sneakers squeaked slightly on the floor as she played with her curly brown hair. Soft mumbles escaped her lips as she continued. One hand kept fixing her jeans and pulling her black t-shirt down so that it covered her belly. 

After a few minutes, she stopped in front of the wooden door and took a deep breath. "Okay! It's time!" She said as she walked in. The first thing she laid her eyes on was the three separate women in the room. The first was a blonde woman wearing jeans, sneakers, and a sweater. Her eyes was focused on the mechanical and electrical components in front of her. The second was a black haired woman who was looking at the depiction of the human body. There are notes all along it, but Jasmine was struggling to make out the lines coming from the drawing. The third woman was a red haired woman that was reading a book. 

Jasmine starred as the three women were doing their own thing. She blinked, surprised by the sight as she closed the door behind her. "Um. Hello?" She asked shyly. 

As soon as she did, the red haired woman looked up from her book. "Oh! Hello!" She said in a surprised tone. She immediately got up, walking over to the brown haired woman. Slowly, Jasmine's brown eyes met with the woman's green eyes, forcing the shy woman to blush. "What brings you here?" The red haired woman asked with a smile. 

"I was looking….for the tickle club." Jasmine replied in a soft tone, almost like a whisper. 

As soon as she explained herself, a smile appeared on the hazel eyed woman's face. "Then you've come to the right place. My name is Rose. That is Bethany, and that's Kia." The red haired woman responded as she pointed to the blonde and black haired woman respectively. When she did, the black haired woman looked over with her brown eyes, smiling at Jasmine while the blonde focused on her task before her. "You see, to join the tickle club, you need to pass a small test." Rose said as she led the brown haired woman to a nearby desk. 

Jasmine's brown eyes widened in excitement when she heard about the test. However, it immediately died down when a sheet of paper was put in front of her similar to how her professor would give an exam. Jasmine sighed before taking out a pencil and began to write her name on it. As soon as she did, Rose backed away. "Beth! You're up!" She said in an authoritative, but excited tone. 

Immediately, the blonde woman turned around. Her blue eyes latched onto Jasmine, noticing that the woman was sitting with her feet crossed in front of her. Beth nodded as she got up and walked over to the test taker. 

To make matters worse, Jasmine was staring at the test in front of her. Her pencil was hovering over the first question as she stared at it. Her cheeks began to heat up as she read it again and again. "What is your most ticklish spot?" She read with a small list of common spots, as well as an option to put your own spot. She couldn't do anything as she curled her toes in her sneakers. 

It was then that she left the shoe on her right foot being removed. Jasmine immediately looked at Bethany who was removing her shoe and sock. "Don't worry. Just keep taking your test." The blonde woman said as she quickly bared the brown haired woman's foot. Jasmine quickly scrunched up her foot, blushing as her bare foot was now free. Despite this, Bethany didn't stop. She lifted the shy foot up and used a single manicured fingernail to gently tickle up and down the now trapped foot. Her nail  would skitter slowly up from the top of her heel to just below her toes and back. 

The sudden, slow tickling sensation forced a smile on the brown eyed woman. Her foot shook as her leg tried to pull away. However, she was unable to pull away from Bethany's grasp. Despite how bad her nail methodically teased the scrunched up foot, no laughter escaped Jasmine's lips. The giggles were slowly building inside her as she quickly marked the boxes next to feet and ribs.