Acing Their Take Home Tests

Fiona was smiling as she laid on her bed. Her shoes were on the floor next to it as she wiggled her toes happily. A sigh of content escaped her lips as her green eyes glanced onto her friend. The black haired woman was sitting next to a brown haired man sitting at his desk. "How's the test going along?" Fiona asked him as she sat up. 

"Would be easier if you both weren't here." The guy responded as he tried to glare at the blonde woman. However, his gaze never made it past her bare feet. A smile grew on Fiona's face as she wiggled her toes happily, letting his hazel eyes stare. After a few seconds, he put his gaze onto the three sheets of paper in front of him. "Like I said. Would be easier without the distraction." 

"Oh come now, you saying that our feet doesn't encourage you to do your best?" Fiona's friend said as she lifted her chubby bare foot into his view. He could clearly see the side of her foot, watching as her toes wiggled teasingly in front of him. Compared to the bigger size 9s that Fiona had, the smaller, chubbier feet were teasing him constantly in his lap. 

"Don't be like that, Jill." Fiona said as she repositioned herself. Slowly, she lifted her legs in the air and put her feet close to his face, causing the brown haired man to blush. His face got hot as he attempted to work on the papers in front of him. "We both know Issac loves our feet. He would love to worship and tickle us when he's done, doesn't he?" She said in an increasingly teasing tone. 

"He does, doesn't he?" The black haired woman said as she pulled her feet from his lap. Slowly, she put them on his head, gently resting them right on his cheek. She could feel how hot the hazel eyed man's cheeks were getting. "They're sensitive, you know. We got a pedicure recently and you should've been there. Fiona was laughing the whole time." Jill said as she wiggled her toes against his hair. 

"Hey! You were the one laughing the whole time! You were so ticklish that they took extra long just to tickle you." Fiona retorted as she put her legs down. A pout formed on the blonde's face as she looked at the other two. 

"Oh? I should demonstrate exactly what they did." Jill said as she took her feet away from the brown haired man. She quickly got up and began walking towards Fiona. 

"H-hey! Issac! Could you help!" Fiona pleaded nervously while crawling away from the black haired woman. 

"Doing your quiz, remember." Issac responded as he kept his eyes on the paper. Despite this, he could hear Fiona and Jill wrestling with each other. He could hear them moving all over the bed, assuming that Fiona was doing her best to keep her feet away from her mischievous friend. 

He listened to them scuffle and chase each other on the bed for a few minutes, making great progress on the quiz as he did so. However, it didn't last long as Fiona was begging Jill to let her go. "Please! Please! Please! You don't have to do this!" She pleaded. 

"I think I do since you've been slandering me and my beautiful feet." Jill said as she wrapped an arm around Fiona's ankles. Her legs wrapped around her soon to be victim's thighs as she prepared her attack. "I think you deserve this." She added. 

Before Fiona could respond, she felt a set of manicured nails scribble all over her soft, sensitive feet. The sudden ticklish sensation caused her to scream for a second before laughing frantically. "NAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAT MY FEEEEEEET!" Fiona pleaded through her laughter. Her toes curled as she wiggled her feet. Despite this, it didn't stop Jill from dancing her nails all over the helpless feet in front of her. "PLEHEHEHAHAHAHASE! STAHAHAHAHAP!" 

"You both are very distracting." Issac said as he kept writing on his quiz. 

"You're just jealous that you're not the one tickling her right now." Jill said as she kept scribbling away at the wiggling feet in front of her. A smile was on her face as she danced her nails all over the sensitive feet in her grasp, causing Fiona to laugh and squirm helplessly. "Cmon. Just admit my feet are better."