Tribe

I wake up and look around, First time sleeping in a bed for a while.. It was nice. I check my time.. Five minutes till school! I slowly head down stairs to avoid pressure on my side. I manage to run into Hiccup, I groan and try to get out of his way. "Woah your in a hurry." Hiccup says.

"We'll be late to school!" I say, Hiccup laughs. I scowl at him. "Shut.Up." I say. Hiccup backs away and turn his head away and puts his hand in front of me. "What are you doing!?" I ask still annoyed. "This is how I tamed Toothless... Your a harder Beast than I thought." He says.

I cross my arms. "I'm gonna kill you now." I say seriously. Hiccup grabs a book and writes something in it. He puts it down. "Oh, and no school today the whole village is meeting Up." He says. "Hiccup... That means my mom will be there." I say.

"Exactly, Dad told me to stay here with you.. don't worry I won't bother you." He says and walks off. I grab the book he wrote in... The cover read "book of Horses." On the cover. I flip through each page. I reach the last page that had writing
New species, AstridHofferson
Extremely Dangerous, Do not engage this Creature for it will Reject you bloody. Much is unknown about this Creature even more deadly than the night fury.

I stare at the page. That's it! I'm killing Hiccup! I think to myself, I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. I pick up my Phone and go to internet. Berkianinfonews//http//.Info\\.com
I search Into the toolbar. The Berk website pulls up.

Hiccup stands behind me and looks at my phone.
Berkian community thinking of making village  Tribal as Stoick will be chief. By blood if Stoick dies Hiccup will be chief if Hiccup's wife bears no child and Hiccup dies Chief duties shall past onto the Jorgensen Family as Snoutlout as Chief. Ideas will be either Confirmed or Denied by Tomorrow.

I look at Hiccup "You as Chief?" I say and start laughing. "If my dad Dies so.. hopefully he's immortal." Hiccup says. "Yeah, or your wife can't get pregnant then you die and Snoutlout takes over..... Never mind you can be chief." I say.

"As Chieftain Snoutlout Jorgensen I declare Astrid be my longfully wedded wife. To be with me in sickness and in Health and I declare the twins as Banished. I declare Astrid to be with me all the time!" Hiccup makes a Imitation of Snoutlout. I roll my eyes and imitate his really..Really weird shoulder movements. He looks at me and laughs.

4 hours later

I look at Stoick as he walks in. "You two hungry?" He asks. I look at Hiccup who sat near me. "Sure, I could eat." Hiccup says. I just shrug. "Sure." I say.