“Mirio…” Amajiki smiled at Togata.

“I know.” Togata nodded, standing up as he told Mizuki, “Yagi, next time, we’ll definitely save her!”

“Yes, definitely!” Mizuki agreed.

As they turned their attention to Izuku.

"Itadori! I know you feel the same way, so let's give it our all and save Eri!" Mirio said towards the boy, who finally revealed his eyes.

"That's the plan, let do this" he said with a determined look on his face.

Nighteye and Gran Torino stood next to each other, looking out a window in another room.

“Is that how it was? I see, so you sent Yagi to help All Might and me make up…” Nighteye questioned Gran Torino.

“Well, I thought it could give you a chance. When you get old, you think about a lot of useless stuff. So, how is he? What do you think of Mizuki Yagi?” Gran Torino asked Nighteye.

Nighteye sighed, “I think they’re very similar… To the madness living deep inside All Might that I couldn’t understand…” Nighteye answered.

Mizuki was seen looking at the sky on the roof of a building as she clenched her fist, then she suddenly turned her head as she saw her brother,whi was wearing workout clothes with Ryoba in his hand.

She smiled a bit as her brother tossed her his katana with the boy going 8not a fighting stance.

"Let's see how much you've improved" he simply said.

With Mizuki going into a stance of her own with curse energy pouring out of her.

"Gladly" she smirked.

“...She’s very similar.” Nighteye echoed.
_________________________________________

Rainbows and clouds were painted all over Eri’s room as she laid in her bed, chains that covered both her ankles and wrist.

She sighed even more as her eyes grew tired and restless.

Suddenly, the door opened, Eri sitting up on her guard when she saw a man standing there, smiling.

“Eri… It’s okay, I’m just checking to see if you’re here.” the man soothed, walking in through the mess of boxed toys littered around the room, observing, “You haven’t touched your toys at all. And I bought all these for you, too. You can let your guard down a little.”

Smiling at Eri, the man thought to himself, ‘If you don’t, then I’ll be the one killed next time, brat…’

“I'm not scary, see?” the man stopped next to Eri’s bed, patting her on the head but that attempt only cussed him to flinch when he saw the glare that seen on the little girl.

The man backed away as sweat was formed as he got the message, “It’s fine, it’s fine. If I’m in the way, then I’ll leave. See?”

The man walked out of Eri’s room, closing the door behind him, walking down the underground hallway.

“You’re going to be her next caretaker. Don’t let her feel like running away. Use the carrot, not the stick. Become someone Eri feels like she can trust.” Overhaul’s voice echoed in the man’s head.

‘Even if he says that, I don’t understand what kids like. Maybe Glitter-something-or-other…?’ the man scuffed.

Eri continued to struggle with the chains but no matter how much cursed energy she was pouring out, it was no use.