+ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ.+

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

Mya's Pov:

I'm still taken aback by Karis's Outburst that was definitely out of the blue.. My hands twitch in anger, due to Karis Literally screaming and nearly cutting me Off Mid-sentence. "Jesus Christ, Karis. What Is so important for you to literally Yell Like A Banshee?" Kennon says wide-eyed, The annoyance and shock evident On His Face. Karis Went silent for a moment, Collecting herself. "Ah.. I Was Trying To Say Something but you two kept conversating, cutting me off a thousand times is that-" Karis starts, But I Interrupt. "Your One to talk, You shouldn't have tried to talk when there was already a conversation
flowing already, plain and simple." I say  in a hostile tone, crossing my arms and arching a brow. Karis's eye twitches. "What, Are you mad that now you're getting a Taste of Your own medicine, You disrespectful Brat?! I can't believe you, Karis." I hiss. And Unsurprisingly, Karis Looks ready to fight me... why is she so Over-reactive? "Haha... Alright Karis, Finish what you're trying to say!"Kennon chuckled nervously, trying to break up the fight. Karis's Angered expression faltered, and she took a breath in."I was trying to say-"Karis said but Kennon shouted, interrupting karis."JULIANS AWAKE!!!"Kennon flailed like a possessed duck. Karis Vibrated with anger. "JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Karis screamed, making both me and Kennon quite nervous.  "Yes Ma'am."Kennon gulped, and I elbowed him in annoyance. "Well, That was what I was trying to say before I got RUDELY interrupted like 6 times!" Karis says in frustration, temples pulsating. "SO CAN YOU ALL STOP BEING SO ANNOYING AND JUST COOPERATE FOR 5 SECONDS!!!"Karis snapped at Kennon and I... and Julian just sat there awkwardly. I shifted  my attention to Julian and gave him a Glare. "Uh.. Hey guys!" Julian waved awkwardly. "...What do you remember."I say, taking a step forwards To Julian. "I Said What do you remember?!"I exclaim to him, in a much sharper tone this time. He status and blinks. "Oh- I.. Um, I remember being in the pickup truck like you told me to say and there.. And I-i.."Julian stutters, I just turn away, Thinking.. As he awkwardly trails off when he realizes everyone spaced out. "So Um, Yeah." Julian mutters quietly.

.

.

.

.

Julian's Pov:

(...Well that was awkward, they stopped listening 5 seconds in!) I thought to myself, my blood boiling a bit due to their lack of interest of my experience when they... well mostly mya asked what happened!!!. (I Feel Kinda Dizzy still... what was that sedative even?!)I grimace, gingerly touching my head. "...So, now that everyones awake... we should figure things out about this place."Karis  said.. Kennon nods, And Mya and I agree."But what?"Kennon asked, We all sat in silence for a good minute. Until mya said something. "I have a plan."Mya says, catching all of our attention. "...And it should work.. hopefully."Mya mutters, staring down. Her brow creases for a second."we're going to talk  to the people that work here at this military base, and even better... Ask questions about anything.. To the Higher Up, as In the very, very top." Mya says..

To be continued.

Word count: 1,111

Characters: 6,446