Part 14

And that part came when Jessica found out in horror that she had just sucked her father's wedding ring from Nicole's pussy. No matter how naive Jessica was, all things were connected now. The videos, the images, the late nights of her father, Nicole was fucking her father the whole time.

Jessica cried at how blindly she was. She trusted her friend and her father too much that she ignored all obvious evidence. Did her mother know? What would she do now? Jessica cried harder and harder.

"Now now, don't be a cry baby sweetie. I know you want it baby" Nicole said.

"You're a sick, psycho bitch" Jessica yelled at the person she thought was her best friend.

"Don't deny it. You enjoyed every bit of my action no less than I do dear. Tell me how many times you came tonight?" Nicole taunted Jessica.

"Get out, psycho" Jessica yelled. She threw all the pillows on bed at Nicole.

Nicole had enough. She pulled Jessica hair as she whisper seductively "Don't be mean to your new stepmom, little Jessica"

Jessica tried to escape from Nicole grasp. She screamed "My dad will never marry you, you sick fuck".

Nicole smiled as her hands placed on her shiny diamond necklace "You've seen the clip already. Can't you hear your father confessed his eternal love to me?"

Jessica cried. She was totally defeated by Nicole's words. All the words her father said in the video clip were running in her head. Her loving father no longer needed her and her mother anymore. He had said he loved this evil psycho more than them both.

"What if I tell you I will let you watch me and your father fuck now on? I know you love it. You can't stop rubbing your sorry clit under this news right?" Nicole pulled the sobbing Jessica up to face her. The evil seductress looked at her prey's eyes in a hypnotizing way while one of her hands started playing with Jessica's cunt. Looking at the pleasure on Jessica's face, Nicole knew this dumb bitch had fallen beyond the point of rescue.

"...I...I.." Jessica tried to oppose but it was hard for her under the sinister pleasure Nicole was giving.

"Shyttttt...sweet Jessica doesn't need to say anything. Mommy got everything under control" Nicole whispered seductively to Jessica's ear. Her hands started rubbing intensively on Jessica's wet cunt. The organization had trained Nicole well on how to pleasure both men and women.

Jessica's body was twisted in pleasure. She screamed loudly as she felt her orgasm coming. But just a second before her climax, Nicole's hand suddenly stopped.

"No...don't, don't stop...keep going" Jessica begged. At this moment, nothing was more important than getting her orgasm.

"Too bad, I'll only make my stepdaughter come. Are you my daughter now, Jessie?" Nicole taunted Jessica.

"Yes...yes...I'm your daughter. Let me come mommy" the naive Jessica had been corrupted completely. It was surprisingly how sex can transform an inexperienced girl like Jessica.

"And who does your father belong to?" Nicole taunted Jessica further.

"You. YOU. My dad belongs to you, I belong to you, everything is yours" Jessica screamed. All she wanted at this moment was a good release.

Nicole smiled wickedly. She had won.

---------

Moments later, as the first ray of sunlight hitting the Giles mansion, a new owner had risen. A once happy family now was in control of an evil dominatrix.

After making Jessica submit, Nicole put her in a bondage restraint strap and walked her like a dog to the marital bedroom of Bill and Merinda Giles.

Opening the door, she saw Merinda sitting on the floor. It was clear that Bill had explained the new living arrangement to his wife, who would be a new full time slave from now on.