Part 5

Merinda picked up the call and said hello but there was no response from the other end. She could hear some fabrics noise in the background. Something in Nicole's pocket must have accidentally touched a call button.

As Merinda was about to hang up, a deep manly moan got through. It was definitely her husband, Bill. Merinda was outraged. Were her husband and Nicole dry-humping each other again? Where were they doing it? Where was her daughter Jessica?

"Ohh...ohh...oh...YES...YES" Bill continued moaning louder. Merinda could hear the sound of slurping in at intervals of his moans, was it Nicole giving Bill a blow-job?

A few minutes later, Bill screamed "OH YESSSS". After that, Merinda could hear the sweet seductive voice of Nicole "You came quite a lot in my mouth dear. How long have you held up all that cum?"

Merinda was startled. She and Bill just had sex yesterday. Was that too long for her husband that he couldn't hold it anymore?

Seconds later, Merinda could hear her husband's faint voice "We...shouldn't...do this, Nicole" Bill was breathing heavily.

"It's not cheating if you don't put it in Mr. Bill" Nicole said in her usual cheerful tone. Merinda could hear the sound of her husband's zipper pulled off.

"No...please...please stop" Bill responded faintly. Merinda could tell her husband was trying hard to resist the temptation.

"I will only rub it between my clit. You're not cheating. Let's give yourself a reward tonight" Nicole was very persuasive. Merinda could hear sounds of kisses and gasps. She wondered what her husband would do.

"Tonight you're not Mr. Bill Giles, the billionaire. Tonight you're just a boy who just won a dance cup. Tonight you're with the school's hottest girl in your dad's car..." Nicole spoke softly. Merinda couldn't hear much as Nicole's words were getting smaller and smaller like whispers.

Then a loud sound broke the silence, it was the sound of fabrics tearing. Nicole screamed "YASSS". Merinda heard the sound of heavy slurping. Based on Nicole's reaction, it must be Bill sucking on her tits.

Merinda wanted to yell at the phone to wake her husband from his decadent fantasy but her hands were busy touching her clit. The content of the book about the cuckquean lifestyle, the images of her husband and Nicole's dry-humping, the sounds of them making out in real time, all that combined had created an unstoppable urge forcing Merinda to masturbate.

"FUCK...FUCCCKK...KEEP RUBBING LIKE THAT...OH YASSS...YASSSS...YOU'RE SO BIGGGG"

"FUCK...FUCK...FUCK, I'M CUMMINGGGG"

The sounds of Bill and Nicole making out were so theatrical. Merinda could picture herself standing there watching them consummated in the forbidden desire.

"Bad, bad, bad boy! You have teared and stained my most beautiful dress" Nicole seductively said. Merinda could picture the image of Nicole covered in Bill's cum.

In response to Nicole was the sound of another wet sensual kiss. Bill must have proactively kissed the evil teen. Sounds of another making out session began to fill up Merinda's bedroom.

The cycles continued for three hours straight, with Nicole and Bill kissing, rubbing, cumming, and kissing again while Merinda was listening to their every action and reached orgasm herself. Merinda was amazed at her husband's stamina. Was Bill always that good before? Merinda couldn't remember. Even during the prime time of their marriage, her husband had never had that much passion for her.

Maybe, Nicole was the true sexual match for Bill. Perhaps, the girl should be the one having the right to have sex with Bill instead of Merinda.

Fuck, what was her thinking? It must be the influence of that cuckquean book. However, just by imaging a cuckquean scenario, Merinda got her fifth orgasm of the night.