Part 10

Infiltrating the Giles family was much easier than Nicole anticipated. Just as the files described, they were all kind people that were bound by morals and principles. Using his daughter was a right approach. The girl was the dumbest human being Nicole had ever known.

Nicole first tested Bill's interest in her by the fake swimming accident. Based on her evaluation, this man did have some sexual reactions towards her hot body but it wouldn't be strong enough to make him betray his wife.

The plan proceeded with the dance practices. Nicole decided to take a long road to build up Bill's interest. She intended to first make the man obsessed with her body, then slowly bend his mind and will.

The organization helped Nicole choreograph a dance that requires maximum skin interaction. From the very first practice, Nicole could feel Bill's hard cock pressed on her belly. She knew this plan would work, the only matter was time.

After a week of fueling Bill's sex drive, Nicole decided to move forward. She was going to give him the first taste of what sex with her would be like.

The dance practice began as usual with lots of intimate actions. About an hour later, Nicole could feel Bill's crotch had built up hard enough. The man must have been suffering from his inner sexual struggle.

Suddenly, Nicole pretended to strip on the floor. She let out a faint moan of pain. Another lesson she learned from her training was to make faint moans mimicking weak animals to trigger the fatherly instinct in older men. It ửoked perfect as Bill immediately rushed to check her injury.

"My inner thighs hurt Mr. Giles" Nicole made the innocent weak face.

"Let me get you some ice" Bill hurriedly ran to the fridge at the side of the ballroom and came back with a bucket of ice cubes.

"Could you help me apply some cubes in the injured areas please? I don't dare to watch" Nicole pretended.

Bill wanted to decline but the little poor girl looked like an innocent kitten. He couldn't help but bring the ice bucket closer and lift Nicole's dress up a bit to reveal her swollen thighs.

"I'll apply the ices on your thighs. It will be better soon" Bill reassured Nicole, treating her like his young daughter.

Bill's hand started rubbing ice cubes on the inner thighs of Nicole. She wickedly let out small moans in a rhythm that was scientifically proven to boost up man's libido.

As Bill's face began getting redder, Nicole kept on asking him to rub the ice cubes higher, higher, to the point of almost touching her panty.

"Mr. Giles, that place up there was painful as well. Please rub it for me, your hands are magical" Nicole begged like a little child.

"It's...not very appropriate Nicole. Let me go ask Jessica for help" Bill's fingers had touched Nicole's underwear, which freaked him out a bit.

"Please, please Mr. Giles. I can't wait any longer" Nicole continued begging. She played out the Ben Franklin effect, which was described as who had already given favor for someone would continue giving more favor for the same person.

Bill hesitated but Nicole's voice was too sweet and the Ben Franklin effect hit him just fine. He started rubbing the ice cubes on Nicole's panty. The young girl continued letting out seductive moans. Bill told himself to calm down but his dick was getting rock hard.

"Mr. Giles, I feel a strange sensation in there. Can you see if anything is wrong?" Nicole said and lifted her panty's string aside, revealing her pink beautiful cunt to Bill.

Bill swallowed his saliva. He had never seen such a beautiful pussy before. He hesitated but the young girl made an ultimate innocent face while asking him to check. Bill put his face closer to observe. Nicole's cherry scent filled up his nose. How could a pussy smell as nice as this?