Part 9

Nicole was the girl who had nothing. No house, no job, no education, she lived on the streets with a gang she called family. But damn, Nicole was beautiful as hell with the boobs that killed. The look that soon would bring her everything.

----------

It was another night in a stinky valley of Los Angeles, Nicole was giving her client a quick tour to her "fantasy land".

"Oh...yes...yes...harder...stupid whore" the man slapped Nicole's butts. He was fucking her from behind.

"Oh...yes...yes...give it to me baby" Nicole moaned.

"Here I comeeeee" the man groaned. He shot jets of sticky white cum to Nicole's pussy.

The man exhaustedly fell down on Nicole. The teen whore was so amazing that she took his breath away.

"Time's up, Bucky" Nicole said and pushed the stinky man away.

Bucky didn't even mind her bratty action, he threw a bunch of coins to the grounds.

"This is not enough" Nicole picked up the coins and counted, those were merely 10 dollars.

"50% penalty for your attitude, whore" Bucky grinned and left.

Nicole was angry but she knew it would do her no good to argue with a cheapskate homeless man like Bucky. She dressed up and walked to the other end of the alley.

"When will this filthy life end?" Nicole blurted out.

"Sooner than you think" a strange female voice surprised Nicole.

"Who are you?" Nicole suspiciously asked.

"I'm Emmanuelle Tellis, you will address me as Mistress Emmanuelle from now on" Emmanuelle confidently said.

"And why would I do that? Bitch" Nicole wasn't pleased. First a shitty customer, then came this bitch dressing up in Chanel.

"Because I'm about to save your pathetic life" Emmanuelle stated.

"Fuck off before I kick your sorry ass, bitch" Nicole was pissed. What was this bitch thinking.

"I only make my offer once, Nicole" Emmanuelle continued "You can choose to live in this shithole forever, serving old jerks for 20 bucks an hour, or you can follow me to the world of luxury that a girl like you deserve to have".

"How did you know my name?" Nicole was surprised.

"I know about you far much more than you know yourself darling. Come with me child" Emmanuelle said and offered her hand.

Nicole was confused. Though she had just met this woman a few minutes ago, Nicole had a strong feeling this was the only chance for her to escape her shitty life.

Nicole reached out to Emmanuelle's hand, a handshake that would change her life and the lives of three other forever.

----------

The car arrived at a luxurious mansion on Belgravia Hill, a new residential areas for the super rich miles away from Los Angeles. In the past 15 years of her life, Nicole had never dreamt of getting here.

Looking at the face of Nicole, Emmanuelle simply stated "You will get used to it soon. This is your life from now on".

Nicole followed Emmanuelle to the mansion. Behind the closed door, there were a bunch of beautiful girls, practicing many forms of exercises that Nicole had never seen before.

"What exactly am I going to do here?" Nicole asked.

"You're going to be trained" Emmanuelle continued "You'll receive top-notch education on arts, sciences, sexual techniques, anything that deemed necessary for your purpose".