Part 7

Merinda was totally confused and panicked. She was so scared at what might happen to her. The only thing she could do was to look outside through the louver on the closet door.

Half an hour later, when Merinda was all desperate, she heard footsteps coming, with the sounds of laughing and kissing.

The door opened in a loud bang. Nicole ran through the door, followed by Bill. He was wearing a black silk band on his eyes, playing a blindfolded catch game with Nicole.

"Over here Bill," Nicole said seductively, lying on the bed.

"You can't hide babe" Bill excitedly replied, Merinda could tell her husband was enjoying the act so much.

"Come here Bill, bang me, love me" Nicole welcomed.

"Catch you!!" Bill finally caught Nicole, the two of them fell to the bed. They immediately indulged in a long passionate kiss.

"The winner deserves a reward. What do you want most in this world baby?" Nicole wrapped her hands around Bill's neck, spurring sweet words to his ears.

"YOU, I want YOU, RIGHT NOW" Bill screamed in excitement and teared the evil teen's top to suck on her tits like an animal. Merinda watched the whole decadent act in despair. How could her husband do this? She cried and tried to escape but the knots Nicole tied were too strong.

After making Nicole's tits all covered in his saliva, Bill raised his head and removed the blindfold to get ready for a passionate fuck. But then he immediately stopped in the act upon realizing where he was in.

"Let's move to another room, baby" Bill said. He might have betrayed his wife but he couldn't bear the sin of fucking his mistress right on the marital bed he shared with his wife.

"Why not babe, this place is perfect" Nicole lied down, she clearly didn't want to leave.

"Let's go somewhere else, there's plenty of rooms, just this place...I can't" Bill resisted.

"No one is there to stop you Bill. Prove how much you love me" Nicole wrapped Bill's neck tighter. She liplocked the married man in the most sensual kiss. Bill's defense was weaker and weaker until he melted in Nicole's softness.

Merinda couldn't believe her husband could bring his mistress to their bedroom and fucked that bitch on the very marital bed they slept on their wedding night. She was heartbroken. Tears flew out of her eyes. The most treacherous betrayal was made by her loving husband of eighteen years.

Under Merinda's watch, the two had stripped and started fucking on her bed. Merinda couldn't stop but curious if their fuck was always this good. Bill was thrusting so hard at Nicole's pussy, at an incredible speed that Merinda had never imagined. His hands were squeezing the teen's boobs like crazy. He was totally lost in the sense of sex.

Soon Nicole changed to her dominant position. While riding on the big married cock, she began asking a series of sinister questions.

"Am I tighter than your wife?"

"YES"

"Am I sexier than her?"

"YESS"

"Do you want me more than her?"

"OH FUCK, YESSS"

"Do you wish to marry me instead of her?"

Merinda could see Bill's thrust was getting slower after Nicole's last question. A guilty, confused, and hesitant look appeared on her husband's handsome face.

"Tell me do you want me to replace your pig of a wife?" Nicole asked again and seductively twisted her cunt, sending a jolt of unstoppable pleasure to Bill's cock.

"HELL YESSSS...I WANT YOU MUCH MORE THAN THAT PIG" Nicole's trick had Bill screamed in defeat. His morality, his relationships, nothing mattered anymore.

"Do you wish to have a daughter like me rather than that stupid Jessica?" Nicole continued her sinister torment.

"YES, YES, YES, I WOULD WANT YOU RATHER THAN THAT DUMBASS" Bill had totally fallen in the devil's path.

"OH YESS, YESS, FUCCKKK" Nicole screamed. Bill's confession brought so much ecstasy to the evil seductress.

Merinda couldn't believe in her ears. How...how could her husband say such insulting things about her and their little angel? She was so outraged but her cunt was so wet. Each humiliating answer from Bill sent a wave of sexual bliss over Merinda's body. Merinda soon found herself rubbing her clit on the edge of the book Nicole gave her. Wasn't her action called edging by a definition in that cuckquean book? Before Merinda realized it, she had followed every step to a cuckquean lifestyle.

"OH YASSS, CUM IN ME, BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE VOW" Nicole screamed. She was close to reaching her orgasm.

"I'M CUMMINGGGG" Bill screamed, shooting rockets of cum to Nicole's eager cunt.

The two sinners were spent after the hard labor. Bill held his lover close and gave her a passionate kiss. Sex life with Nicole was so perfect, he couldn't imagine to turn back to the boring life he once had.

"I'm ovulating today darling. We can be daddy and mommy soon" Nicole said, circling her nails on Bill's muscular chest.

"About it...I think..." Bill was hesitant to say something.

"Shytttt" Nicole put her fingers on Bill's lips to stop him, "I'll bore you much better offspring than that dumbass Jessica".

Merinda was edging hard on the book when she heard Nicole's bold move. Her husband was a man of rationale, there was no way he would let a girl like Nicole bore his child.

But to Merinda's surprise, Bill answered Nicole with a softly "Yes". Nicole gave Bill a tonguefull kiss in excitement and they then immediately resumed fucking.

Merinda was defeated, totally defeated. Her husband was willing to make a child, another family with an evil temptress while she was locked in the closet edging like crazy. She finally saw it now. Nicole was a perfect match for her husband. She finally understood the concept of cuckquean, love was to sacrifice for your loved one, even if you wanted or not.

When Bill screamed upon his second time cumming to Nicole's pussy, Merinda was finally reached her orgasm by edging on the cuckquean book. The loud noise she made sounded just like a pig. Merinda was sure that Nicole definitely heard it, because she could see the evil bitch laughed out loud.

"What's so funny baby?" Bill was exhausted after the second fuck. He was resting on his marital bed with his hot mistress lying on his chest.

"Darling, remember that you deserve a reward?" Nicole whispered seductively to Bill's ears.

To be continued............