Part 4

"STOP" Bill yelled "I'm married and I'll never cheat on my wife".

"You said the exact same thing every time" Nicole smirked. Merinda was horrified. Had they done this before? She watched the vixen crawled seductively on all fours to Bill's crotch. Nicole opened his thighs and put her face in between, started licking his cock from the outside.

The loving husband was defeated. Bill had had blow jobs many times before but none of them was half as good as this girl's skillful tongue. He had to get away from this girl immediately but his body didn't listen to him. Nicole began moving her tongue from his crotch to his six-pack stomach, up to his muscular chest where she sucked on his tits, licking all the skin on the way from his neck to his ear. Nicole then lunged her tongue in Bill's ear, twisting the inside, making him tremble with pleasure. She then whispered "It's not cheating if you do not put it in, Mr. Giles".

Nicole words took down the last of Bill's defense. She then easily pushed the 6'3" Bill down to the couch. She rode on Bill fully clothed and started dry-humping him. Bill was defenseless. The pleasure had totally taken over him. At this moment, Nicole's words made much more sense in his mind. She was right, making out without intercourse couldn't count as cheating.

As Nicole was riding harder on his pants, Bill responded to the vixen by pumping his hips up and down, stimulating a thrusting action. His married dick was slapping hard to Nicole's cunt, with only a few thin layers of fabrics between them.

Merinda was heartbroken as she watched her husband lip-locked with the seductress. Bill turned Nicole upside down to resume his dominant position. His hands were squeezing the girl's big boobs. Merinda could see her husband's precum and Nicole's squirt had wetted all of their lower bodies.

How could her loving husband do this to her. Merinda cried but at the same time she felt a jolt of weird pleasure running over her body. The scene in front of her was so vivid, so much better than any porn she watched in college. It soon became an unbearable urge that made her kneeled down to the floor masturbating.

The two sinners continued rubbing each other, moaning louder and louder. On the other side of the door, Merinda was rubbing her clit faster, she could feel her orgasm coming.

Then finally, Bill let out a huge groan, ejaculating rocket of sperms in his pants. Upon hearing that, Merinda came so hard that she wetted the floor. Nicole wrapped the exhausted Bill in her arms and gave him a deep tongueful kiss. The two continued to dry-hump for a few minutes before the faithful husband got on his mind again.

"This was a mistake," Bill said. When the pleasure went by, his rationale returned to tell him how wrong his action was.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Mr. Giles," Nicole said, putting her fingers on Bill's lips.

"I know Mrs. Giles has reached the age when she can no longer satisfy your needs" Nicole continued "I'm always grateful for your family's kindness and I want to repay by helping you with your libido, so that you can love Mrs. Giles platonically without worries about the difference between your sexual needs".

Bill pushed Nicole's hand away and stood up. He said "I know you have good intentions but let's consider this never happened. I love my wife and I don't want to do anything that may hurt her". He then walked away, leaving Nicole alone on the couch.

Merinda watched the whole action. She hurriedly left before Bill came out. Though Merinda was happy about Bill's declaration of love for her, she couldn't stop thinking about Nicole's words. It was true that she could no longer give Bill the satisfaction a pretty girl like Nicole could.

Merinda quickly climbed to bed and pretended to have fallen asleep. She could feel Bill climbed next to her and held her close in his arms. Merinda told herself that everything was fine. She still had the perfect life everyone dreamt of. Bill's action was merely his weak moment and what Nicole did was just out of her good intention, though a bit twisted due to her sex cult education.

However, deep down Merinda knew something had changed as the seed of an idea was planted.

-----

The following days, Merinda was busy with a feminism campaign of her foundation. She almost forgot all crazy things happened to her in just a short period of time.

Out of nowhere, a package arrived from Simone. After learning about the Buffetts' decadent lifestyle, Merinda tried to avoid her friend. She couldn't understand how a smart, sophisticated, and elegant person like Simone had fallen that low.

Merinda opened the package to find a book about lifestyle for women over 40 by an author named Emmanuelle Tellis. Merinda wondered why Simone would send her such a thing. She opened the book and read the first chapter. Its introduction was kinda normal, just like any other self-help book in the market.

However, as Merinda turned to chapter two, the drawing of a man with a young girl in his lap looking at an older woman kneeling in front of him caught her eyes. The chapter provided an introduction to a lifestyle called cuckquean, in which the wife would have to serve both her husband and his lover.

Shocked by the content, Merinca couldn't help reading the whole book. The more she read, the more she was horrified by it. How could a book like this be published? The name of the author was familiar. Wasn't she the sex cult leader Merinda met few months ago.

Merinda was outraged at Simone's attempt to bring her into this lifestyle. This was silly. Why on earth would any woman with dignity accept the cuckquean arrangement. Then suddenly, Merinda remembered the words Simone said "ultimate form of love is self-sacrifice". Perhaps those women could sacrifice their happiness for the happiness of their spouses. However, Merinda would never do that. The pride of a feminist couldn't allow her to stumble that low just for a man.

Despite having all disgusting thoughts for the book, Merinda had to admit that the illustrations were exceedingly good. Those naughty pictures made her vagina tickle with a warm sensation. The image of her husband and Nicole's dry-humping once again flashed through her mind. Merinda slowly put her fingers between her clit and began masturbating.

-----

The day of Nicole's dance competition had come. As Bill and Nicole walked out to the car, Merinda felt a bit of jealousy. They looked so good together. She shook her head to clear her mind and came back to the bedroom to complete some unfinished works.

After refreshing herself with a bath, Merinda was lying on bed reading her favorite book, waiting for Bill and the girls to come home. Suddenly, her phone range, it was Nicole.

To be continued.............