Part 3

Merinda Giles was a woman who had everything. She had a billionaire husband and a delightful daughter. She worked for the advancement of feminism worldwide. Her life was perfect til the day her daughter brought home her worst enemy.

But far beyond that fateful day, Merinda was sitting in her office, listening to the most shocking proposal she had ever known. Apparently, an organization named FemLib requested a large amount of funds for their programs to "liberate old women". Their representative was a middle aged yet stunning lady called Emmanuelle who was giving the presentation.

"And that's the end of our proposal Mrs. Giles. We would like your Bill & Merinda Foundation to wire 100 millions to FemLib's account by the end of this week" Emmanuelle finished.

"In this proposal you mentioned that your organization would liberate old women from their responsibilities by...sending young girls to their houses!?" Merinda confusedly asked.

"Yes" Emmanuelle replied.

"And the budget for this project execution is 100 million dollars?" Merinda continued.

"Just for this phase only Mrs Giles, we intend to replicate this model to every State soon, which means the costs will rise up. You know pretty girls these days are high maintenance." Emmanuelle stated.

"I don't see how this can work. The idea just doesn't make sense to me" Merinda turned Emmanuelle down.

"It makes perfect sense Mrs. Giles" Emmanuelle calmly explained "My young girls will liberate old women like you from the responsibility of being a lifetime companion to your husband. They are well-trained to take care of your husband's needs like conversation, traveling, having sex, and even giving birth. You will have plenty of time for yourself to do chores and raise the kids. Isn't it wonderful for women of your age?".

"That's insane," Merinda yelled.

"Perhaps you need to be enlightened, Merinda" Emmanuelle smirked and left before Merinda could order a security guard to take her out.

-----

A few weeks later when Merinda had totally forgotten about the encounter with Emmanuelle, she saw a facebook post by her good friend Simone Buffett warning about activities of a sex cult named FemLib in Belgravia Hills.

"That woman is the head of a sex cult!?" Merinda was surprised. Now it was clear to her why Emmanuelle possessed such twisted ideas. It was so fortunate that her foundation did not have any tie to that kind of organization. Still, she wondered why the proposal was on her table in the first place.

Merinda gave a heart reaction to her friend's post then went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Her husband Bill had left already for his morning run. Another normal yet peaceful day was coming.

By the afternoon, just when Merinda was about to have her afternoon tea, Bill's phone call arrived, describing a situation. Apparently, their daughter Jessica had rescued a girl who had just escaped from the very sex cult of Emmanuelle. This angered Merinda so much. Her daughter did the right thing to offer a temporary place to stay for this girl Nicole. Merinda agreed immediately, she couldn't ignore a lost girl in need.

That was how Merinda invited her worst enemy to the house she built.

-----

A month passed by without trouble, Merinda and Nicole were now good friends. Merinda also developed a sympathetic feeling towards the poor Nicole who had spent most of her life in a sex cult. Just like her daughter Jessica, Merinda wanted Nicole to experience many things in life. Upon learning of Nicole's passion for dancing, Merinda even asked her husband to help the girl.