Part 8

"Aren't you my best gift babe?" Bill laughed, giving Nicole another kiss.

"Of course I am your best but this gift does have its value. It took me a lot of effort to prepare it" Nicole said, biting Bill's lips.

"All right then, let's see it" Bill sat up, ready for the surprise Nicole would bring to him.

Nicole grinned. She then came to open the closet's door, revealing what was inside.

Bill was extremely shocked to see his wife inside the closet, tied by ropes while wearing a bondage suit.

"I'm sorry dear, please let me explain, PLEASEE" Bill immediately rushed to his wife, trying to find an excuse to explain why he was fucking Nicole.

"You don't have to explain anything Bill. I understand" Merinda said. Her face was emotionless.

"Please honey, please, let me explain" Bill was freaked out. His sexual adventure with Nicole was fantastic but not to the point of abandoning the family that he had built with Merinda for eighteen years.

"You don't have to explain anything darling. She is the gift" Nicole joyfully said.

"WHAT???" Bill was confused.

"Having seen everything, do you think Bill would be much better with me?" Nicole said to Merinda, her eyes were threatening.

"Yes" Merinda answered.

"Honey, please..." Bill freaked out.

"Tell your master he deserves to fuck me rather your old cunt, pig" Nicole continued humiliating Merinda.

"I...I...want you to fuck mistress Nicole, master" Merinda said.

"What...what did you say?" Bill couldn't believe in his ears.

"I'm not worthy as a wife for you, master. Mistress Nicole should be your wife instead of me, I want to be your slave and watch you two fuck. That's what makes me happy" Merinda said. The content of that cuckquean book had been playing over and over in her mind the whole time she was locked in the closet.

"I don't understand. Why are you saying this?" Bill couldn't stop shaking Merinda's shoulders.

"She meant what she said darling. She's a cuckqean, watching people fuck makes her happy" Nicole interupted.

"Is...is that right?" Bill asked his wife once more.

"Yes it's true, master. That's what makes me happy" Merinda tried her best to not cry.

"Darling, why don't we give this pig what she longed for?" Nicole came behind Bill, wrapping her hands around his body, down to his crotch.

"If it is what you truly wish for..." Bill said. He then received a nod of agreement from his wife.

As Merinda was kneeling beside the bed, Bill resumed fucking Nicole, even harder than before, despite knowing his wife was watching. The two had sex in multiple positions until midnight.

After Bill's sixth cum to Nicole's pussy, the evil seductress ordered her new obedient slave: "come clean us, pig".

Slowly, Merinda crawled to her marital bed, now the bed of her husband and his mistress, just like what her friend Simone Buffett had done. Merinda had fallen from grace, same as her long time best friend.

Merinda sucked the cum out of her husband's mistress and proceeded to lick her husband's dick clean. As she was working on his shaft, she could see the look of both worry and disgust in his eyes. She knew that his little sympathy for her would be gone soon. All that was described in the cuckquean guidebook.

After Merinda had cleaned up the couple, Nicole spoke "From now on, I will stay in the master bedroom with Bill and you will switch to my old bedroom. Understand?".

"Yes, mistress" Merinda replied.

"And you are not allowed to touch your master's cock anymore without my permission. Are you clear?" Nicole continued.

"Very clear, Mistress," Merinda replied.

Nicole laughed sinisterly and leaned back to Bill's chest. She said "Then why are you still here?" and kicked Merinda hard on the face.

Merinda left the room crying as the couple fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----

A few weeks later, Valentine's day had come around the corner. The day was always special to Merinda as it was the date of her wedding. Though this year, she might not celebrate it with her husband as he had found his new love in Nicole.

Merinda was heartbroken when she heard the news her husband had purchased the "Eternal love" diamond necklace on Valentine's morning. In their entire marriage, Bill hadn't given anything at that high value to Merinda. She tried to fool herself that the necklace was for her, as today was their wedding anniversary, but deep down she knew the truth. Merinda still left work early to cook a romantic dinner for her husband. If her husband still had any feeling for her, he would come home today to celebrate their anniversary. She hoped the high lord would give her mercy, help her win back the love of her husband.

However, the romantic dinner that she longed for hadn't come. Around 9pm, Bill called to say he was staying the night with Nicole. A few minutes later, her daughter also went upstairs to receive a phone call, leaving Merinda all alone in the kitchen with her romantic dinner.

Merinda woke up by the sound of her husband's car in the early morning. She passed out in desperation after drinking all the wine she prepared for. She went out to greet Bill, only to be outraged by the scene of her husband walking out of the car hand-in-hand with Nicole, who was wearing the shiny "Eternal love" diamond necklace.

Merinda ran to them but she stripped and fell to the floor. Nicole let out an insolent laugh while Bill didn't say anything. The two walked past Merinda like she was just air.

At that moment, Merinda knew the perfect life she once had was over. It was her daughter's kindness to bring such an evil seductress to her own home. The damn kindness that bit back at generous souls, which were Merinda and her daughter.

But little did Merinda know, the evil scheme of Nicole wouldn't stop right there.

To be continued................