Part 6

A week after Nicole started working for Bill, Merinda received a selfie of Nicole sitting on Bill's lap, both were naked. Her husband was smiling at the camera. She was outraged. How could her husband let the bitch create more evidence to destroy his family.

A minute later, a video came in, describing their action in the most vibrant way. Nicole was riding Bill's cock. This time his cock was fully in the cunt of the seductress. He was thrusting so hard with an unbelievable stamina that Merinda had never seen before.

Merinda couldn't stop her urge anymore. She closed the door of her office and spent the whole afternoon masturbating to the video.

That was only the beginning. Every afternoon, Nicole would send Merinda a new video of Bill and she having sex at all kind of locations, from Bill's CEO chair to the window of his office. Every afternoon, Merinda would masturbate and went home exhausted.

The videos started getting in at more and more inconvenient times. One time it was in a general meeting of her foundation, Merinda had to make an excuse to use the restroom to masturbate. One time it was when Merinda was at Jessica's school for a parent-teacher conference. One time it was when she was at her parents' house.

Merinda began to get addicted to the videos of her husband and Nicole having sex. She imagined how much orgasm she could get if she was there to watch them. A fantasy exactly fitted the cuckquean description in Emmanuelle's book. The content of the words Nicole said in her sextapes started getting more and more sinister. She often asked Bill to compare how perfect her figure was to Merinda's overweight body, to which Bill was reluctant at first but eventually agreed to the evil seductress.

At home, Nicole began to give Merinda more and more commands, from cooking her lunch to cleansing her underwear. The level of humiliation kept on rising, until one night Nicole asked Merinda to suck Bill's cum from her vagina.

"There's no way I'm doing that," Merinda angrily yelled. A woman of dignity would never bow down and suck cum from her husband's mistress.

"Your choice. But let me remind you that I'm ovulating today. With this much potent cum, god knows what will happen after 9 months" Nicole said.

Merinda was angry. She couldn't let this bitch bore an illegitimate heir and threaten Jessica's position. She had to save her marriage but the only way to do so was...

"I've waited long enough" Nicole took out her underwear, revealing a cunt full of Bill's semen.

Merinda knew she couldn't keep the short-tempered bitch waiting any longer. She kneeled down to face Nicole's cunt and started sucking.

The taste of Bill's cum was familiar but it was mixed with the sweet cherry scent of Nicole. No wonder why her husband was so addicted to this evil vixen. The more Merinda sucked, the more she realized the enjoyment of this action.

As the few last drops of Bill's cum leaked out and dripped down to Nicole's toes, Merinda traced the liquid and licked every toe of Nicole clean.

"You're actually enjoying this right lesbo? Nicole laughed then kicked Merinda at the face.

-----

In the following weeks, Nicole forced Merinda to ask Bill to move out of their marital bedroom with an excuse to let Merinda focus on her feminism work. Bill was unpleased at first but he soon found new pleasure in his midnight sex with Nicole.

Everynight, after the couple had finished their wild sex, Merinda would wait in Nicole's room to suck the cum of Bill out of the vixen's vagina. She was fully addicted to Nicole's pussy and feet by now. Nicole considered Merinda's service the best massage any evil temptress would dream of.