Part 12

Bill could feel his crotch harden. There was no way for a healthy man to not get an erection at the scene he was watching. But Bill had to stay calm, he had to overcome this seduction.

The moans were getting louder that Bill started hearing his name coming out between each moan. "Uhh....Bill...ohh...I want that...uhhh..uhhh...Bill...". It was such a sinister rhythm that got Bill's blood boiling.

The married CEO soon watched his seductive secretary walked closer to the glass door. Her perfect E-cup boobs was pressing against the frosted glass. As she moved, her boobs was squeezed in many different angles, making the married man unconsciously drooling.

Bill was no virgin but right now this young girl was driving him crazy. He had been to stripper clubs with his business partner a few times before but no girl could make him this interested. His eyes were fixated on Nicole's movements, his mouth was drooling, his hands were unconsciously grabbing in the air, and he was having the biggest nut in his pants.

"Uahh...uhhh...gave me...Bill..." Nicole's moans continued. The married man couldn't think rationally anymore. Just a slide of the door and he will have a taste of this perfect sexual vixen. He stood up without knowing and moved closer and closer to the door of desire.

Just as his hand touched the coldness of the door glass, the last jolt of conscience reached him. What was he thinking? He couldn't betray his wife. He was always a faithful husband to Merinda and a loving father to Jessica. There was no way he could betray them for the sexual pleasure with this seductress. He had to avoid this evil vixen at all cost.

Bill had made up his mind. He was stronger than ever. He would never let sex conquer him. Just as he was about to call the security, Nicole's sweet moans came through the door "ohhh...ohh...take my...virgin...Bill"

That was the last straw. Bill pressed the call button. He was determined on what he wanted to do.

----------

An hour later, the security escorted a woman out of the Giles corporation's building. The woman kept on saying she was a secretary for Mr. Bill Giles and she had work to do at the 69th floor but the security still requested her to leave, as per order from Mr. Giles himself.

However, that woman wasn't Nicole. She was a secretary coming back early to find the whole floor was shut down as of Mr. Giles' order. No one was allowed to enter the floor, including her.

But where was Nicole? The evil seductress was at the right place she deserved to be. She was riding nonstop on Bill's muscular crotch.

"YASSS....YASSS...harder...harder...YASSS" Nicole screamed out of pleasure. Bill's cock was so good that she didn't have to fake moaning. She was overjoyed as her prey had been conquered.

Beneath Nicole, Bill was thrusting his hardest to the young cunt. It had been years since he last touched a pussy this tight. And not only tight, Nicole's cunt worked like magic. Bill could feel his tool was wrapped by layers of muscles that kept on massaging every inch of his cock.

Bill was gasping, he had been fucking this cunt nonstop for an hour. For the time, he felt all years of workout worth every penny. The married man was even amazed at his stamina. The young vixen surely knew how to bring out the best of him.

The girl lowever her upper body to put her boobs in front of Bill's hungry mouth. Without hesitation, the married man sucked every bit of the youthful breast. Bill felt like a beast, a sex beast that he never knew he could become.

Nicole hands traveled all parts of Bill's body, from his muscular chest to his six pack abs. She scratched his skin, leaving marks on her trophy, making the once faithful father groaned in pleasure.

As Nicole felt Bill's climax coming, she twisted her cunt's muscles, giving him the strangest pleasure he had ever known.

"FUCK...FUCK....I'm CUMMINGGG" Bill screamed. His mind was full of sex. He wanted to withdraw but Nicole's cunt was grasping his cock so tight. The strange sensation made him surrender. The once faithful man shot jets of cum to the young pussy.

Nicole had achieved her goal. She could feel Bill's cum flowing inside her. The satisfaction of conquest made her glow radiantly. She gave Bill a sensual kiss before taking out a handkerchief to wipe the blood and semen on her clit.

"I gave you my first time, darling" Nicole handed the handkerchief to Bill. The virgin blood was obviously fake. Before taking this mission, the organization gave Nicole a surgery to restore her virginity. She was trained that men, especially powerful men, always had a fetish for virgins.

"I...I..." Bill was speechless. Not only had he betrayed his wife and his family, but also he had taken the virgin of a young girl, even though that girl wasn't as innocent as she looked.

"Think about it as a sweet memory, darling" Nicole whispered to Bill's ear "Now, care to take me a second round?"

Those words spurred Bill's sex drive immediately. She two soon consumed their devious act. Bill pushed Nicole on his office coach to fuck her in missionary as Nicole smiled wickedly.

As Bill's office was decorated with many photos of his family, Nicole couldn't help but imaging all the eyes of Merinda and Jessica were now watching their husband and father fucking a young cunt, the very cunt that Jessica was so kind to invite to her own home.

Nicole laughed in excitement as Bill lifted her up to fuck her midair. Her legs wrapped tightly around his strong waist. Bill carried Nicole to the window while continued fucking her in the process. For the first time in his life, the married man knew the feeling of fucking with a scene, with the whole city of Belragiva under his mistress butt.

"YASSS...YASS...Am I tighter...YASS...than you wife, darling?" Nicole wickedly asked. Making comparison in sex was a tactic she learned at the FemLib to push the man away from his wife.

Bill stopped for a second and just that second only. He didn't answer Nicole but he fucked her much harder than before. That was the best answer the evil girl wanted.

"FUCKKK, FUCCKKKK..." Bill screamed. As Bill was reaching his second orgasm, Nicole suddenly pulled his cock out and pointed it to a picture of Merinda and Jessica hanged next to the window. The sudden movement was the last straw needed for Bill to cum monstrously to his family photo. After few seconds, the faces of the mother and daughter was covered in their husband/father's cum.

Bill was so exhausted to the point that he didn't bother to make comments about the evil thing Nicole just did. After two hours of straight sex, he lied on his office floor while the young girl crawled to next to him, placing her head in his bare muscular chest, a place that was only reserved for his wife.

Lying in Bill's arms, Nicole knew her victory was near. She knew that once the married man broke his last moral barrier, she would have him whole in no time. She smiled at the cameras she hid around the room. With the help of the organization, Nicole hid dozens of spy cameras in Bill's offices to capture every angle of her conquest. And she knew exactly what she would do with these materials.

----------

To be continued......................