Part 11

"...stop...my daughter..." Bill begged Nicole to stop but his voice was overwhelmed by the sinister pleasure. His daughter was sleeping right in the backseat, how could he do this right here?

Nicole unbuttoned Bill's shirt. Her tongue started moving from the glance of his dick to his 6-pack abs, licking all the way to his nipples, where she sucked them hard enough to make the married man groan.

Nicole knew that she had the man in her control now. She secretly used her cellphone to give Merinda a call. Letting that poor woman know her husband was fucking a young girl while his daughter was sleeping in the backseat. Nicole could imagine how devastating Merinca looked. Such a sweet second victory for the vixen.

Using her seductive moves, she finally convinced Bill to slide his dick between her clit. Nicole had so much pleasure playing with such a nice cock. She used her trained techniques to make Bill trembled in pleasure. After having a brief taste of her pussy, Bill would never be able to fuck his wife without comparison. He would be wanting for more, he would want to penetrate the young seductress but Nicole would not allow him to do that yet. She would keep the teasing game longer to make the married man fully betray his wife.

The morning after was fascinating as Nicole terrorized Merinda with threats, putting the old woman in her place. Joy flew over her veins when Merinda was defeated. The old wife proceeded to make breakfast for the husband and his mistress.

Bill soon woke up to find Merinda and Nicole waiting for him at the dining table. He felt so much guilt by looking at the two. He sat down at the corner of the table but Nicole boldly moved next to him. Before the married man could oppose, Nicole's hand had been placed on his crotch.

Moments later, she was juicing Bill right in front of his wife. While Bill tried his best to hide his pleasure, Merinda knew full well what the two were doing under the table cloth. Couldn't bear to watch anymore, Merinda immediately left the scene only to bump at Jessica on her way out.

It was the tastiest meal Nicole ever had, the meal of victory. Especially when she was juicing Bill's cock. She could feel the married man tried very hard to resist but her two years of handjob training didn't mean nothing. Bill wasn't able to push Nicole away, even after his daughter entered the room and sat at the very dining table.

Nicole almost bursted out in laughter because Jessica was totally oblivious of what she and Bill was doing. Nicole wondered if Bill realized his daughter must be the dumbest girl in the world.

----------

However, life wasn't as smooth as what Nicole expected. After all the things they have done together, Nicole expected Bill to be on his knees begging for more sex. However, despite all temptation, the faithful father resisted. He avoided meeting Nicole at all cost, much to her angry.

Nicole had to do something before Bill's interest in her decreased. She devised a plan, a cunning plan with the help of his dumb daughter, Jessica.

It took a lot of effort from Jessica to place Nicole as Bill's secretary but things got easier from here. Nothing happened in the first week as Nicole acted professionally. With Jessica's insights, Nicole managed to make everything at work to Bill's liking. The married man soon reduced his defense as he realized how effective Nicole was as a secretary. That was his biggest mistake, as one chance was the only thing Nicole needed to wreck his family.

The opportunity came in one afternoon when other secretaries were out of office for some paper work, leaving only Bill and the young seductress alone. Nicole was well prepared to corrupt the married man. She changed into a deep cut slutty red dress before walking in Bill's office.

"Your coffee, Mr. Giles" Nicole put a hot espresso on Bill's desk. The girl put the cup down as slowly as possible, lowering her back to give the married CEO the full view of her E-cup boobs.

"Thanks, but I didn't ask for it" Bill replied. His eyes were fixed on Nicole's breast. It had been so long since the last time he sucked that wonderful tits and the girl didn't wear any bra today. Bill tried to look away to focus on his works. Despite having a bunch of wrongdoings with Nicole in the last few months, he knew what was the absolute limit and he would never cross the line. He must stay faithful to his wife and daughter.

"You'll need extra energy for what comes next" Nicole winked before slowly walking out of the office. Bill was so fixated at the scene of her big bubble butt jiggling.

"And one more thing" Nicole turned back and said seductively "It's only you and me on the 69th floor today, if you need anything, absolutely anything, I'll be at the office next door".

The girl left with a wicked smile, knowing her prey had got the message.

Bill was irritated. After falling in the wicked games of Nicole many times, he knew exactly what the young seductress had just suggested. He blamed himself for being weak under Nicole's spell. However, this time would be different, he would not surrender to her advance that easy, no matter how lucrative the offer could be.

The married man got back to his paper work, this was a busy afternoon and there were many documents for Bill to sign, enough to stop his mind from thinking about Nicole's hot body.

Suddenly, a series of sensuous moans emanated from the room next door. It was some small sounds at first but getting louder and more sensual every second. Bill looked at his office door which was linked to the secretary office, where Nicole was staying. He could see Nicole's silhouette vividly on the frosted glass.

As the moans continued, Bill was horrified to see the silhouette of Nicole started undressing. The girl was standing close enough to the door that her silhouette reflected every curve of her perfect body. She started to dance sensually like a cobra hypnotizing its prey.

To be continued....................