Her hand scratched the back of her neck nervously. "You don't have to tell me-"

"I want to, just give me a minute" She whispered. I nodded and sat up against the headboard and she rested her head on my lap. 

I then started to play with her head as she began opening up about such a major part of her life.

"Me, my brother and our parents were coming back from a road trip from our grans, we were pretty much the only people on the road, it was dark out so yeah.. but then out of no where a drunk driver came out of the darkness  and rammed into the front of our car and.." She took a shaky breath. 

"Its okay" I whispered, still running my fingers through her soft hair.

"My mom died in front of my that night.. And that's when our dad got into alcohol and started to beat us, I would have been 13 when it happened" 

"I'm so sor-" 

"I'm not done" She cut me off and I nodded.

"It went on for about two years before my brother overdosed on pills, I found him, laying there, pills scattered all around him and a note sitting on his chest" The traumatized girl started sobbing and brought her curled fists to her face.

I brought her into my arms. Not daring to say a word, The girl was straddling my waist as she cried into my shoulder and held onto my shirt tightly. I rubbed her back gently. 

"Let it all out princess" 

"Why would he leave me" Alex hiccupped.

"He left me alone to deal with that monster!"

"To deal with all the extra trauma!" 

"I was a child!"

"A-and I didn't have anyone else!"

Her sobs grew louder so I moved my hand to hold the back of her head. 

She went to move a bit and looked me in my eyes. 

"Is there something wrong with me?" she quivered.

"No no no" My hands cupped cheeks. "There is absolutely nothing wrong you, and I hope you know that NONE of it was your fault" I reassured her. She nodded. 

"Deep breathes" I said, taking her hands into mine. My thumbs moving back and forth in a comforting manner.

Her head rest against mine. She took deep shaky breaths with me.

We sat there for what felt like hours before she calmed down. But even then we stayed in the same position, neither of us dared to move.

That was until I felt Alex slowly inch closer, she made direct eye contact with me before connecting our lips. It took me a second to process but then closed my eyes, kissing her back. 

After a couple seconds we pulled away but our foreheads were still connected. I couldn't hold back my massive smile and we both laughed. 

She then looked down at my shirt. "I'm sorry I snotted all over your shirt..." That comment made me laugh harder. 

"Its fine I don't care at all" I said, still smiling up at her. My smile soon turned into a sneaky grin as I went to grab the bottom of my shirt and lift it over my head, leaving me in a grey sport bra.

Her face turned bright red and she covered her face in embarrassment. I gently grabbed her hands and placed them on my waist, bringing our lips together again, our lips molding together. 

Suddenly the door flung open and we heard Chat scream at the top of his lungs.

"EW EW EW EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW EWWW" He cried covering his face, then both our parents ran in 

"What happened?!" they panicked. When they realized what was happening they awkwardly looked at each other. "umm"

"OH MY GOD GET OUT JESUSS" I yelled at them, Mom went to shut the door. Just as the door shut and they left chat opened it again and whisper yelled "Use protection!" 

"LEAVE" I through a pillow at the boy but he shut the door and ran away giggling. 

I looked at Alex and the poor girl looked horrified. She had covered her face with her hands again. 

"I can never show my face again." Alex mumbled. 

I chuckled. "Do you wanna go outside?" I asked her, to which she nodded.

yet she didn't move. "You do realize to be able to do that you'll have to get off my lap" I whispered in her ear. 

When I said the girl practically flew out of my lap. 

THEY KISSED AND NO BODY RAN AWAY >:D ....Except Chat..

1299 words