Chapter 20

I am so so sorry for how late this chapter is, i have been out of town and when i got back i could not leave my bed for over a week

A l e x

It was now a half past twelve and we had just exited the movie theater. We had seen some crappy old movie that was playing. It was boring but the twins made it fun. We walked out of the movies laughing and sipping on our frozen drinks.

Well Raya and Chat were laughing, I was kinda just staring into space. I haven't been able to get Nathan off my mind.

I miss him so much... 

And if I'm being honest, I'm starting to blame the twins for making me miss him so much. Like sure, obviously I missed him before I met these two, but ever since I've been around them, I've been thinking about him 10x more.

"Hey you okay?" Raya put a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and looked at her.

It took me a second to realize what she said but when I just gave her a thumbs up. 

Raya looked as if she were going to say something but got interrupted by Chat yelling "LETS GET OUR SHIT ON THE ROAD MY HONKYS."

Raya shushed the boy because people started to look in our direction. 

When we got to Chats truck, I hopped in the back while the others hopped in the front.

When we were about 10 minutes out that's when they started blasting music and screaming at the top of their lungs. I'm not gonna lie, I did find comfort in them being idiots. 

Right now They were singing TV by Billie Eilish.

"MAYBE IM, MAYBE IM, MAYBE IM THE PROBLEM"

"BABY IM, BABY IM, BABY IM THE PROBLEM" They screamed at the top of their lungs. I looked at our surroundings and saw that we were surrounded by sheep and cow paddocks. 

I remembered the night we lost our mother, it was dark and we were coming back from a trip, loud country music blasted through the speakers and Her and Nathan were singing together. 

Me and dad just laughed at their silly antics, oh how I wish I sang along.

Raya turned to look at me, she held her phone in her hand, which had the Aux cord still plugged in.

"Wanna choose a song?" She aked. 

I nodded hesitantly while taking the phone out of her hand. I decided to put mums favorite song on, Maybe it would put me out of whatever i'm feeling.

When the song first started Chat groaned while Raya cheered. 

"I LOVE THIS SONG" Raya screamed

"I HATE THIS SONG" Chat whined

"Oh grow up, You're like a big baby"

Chat huffed as he kept his eyes on the road. Raya continued to sing and I found myself closing my eyes and smiling. 

Raya had a really beautiful voice. 

When I opened my eyes and realized just where we were.

This was the road the accident happened. The road that broke my family, The road that took my mothers life.

Again, i am so so so sorry how late this is, i'll make sure that the next chapters will be on time (on Monday)

528 words