Chapter 25: Jealousy

Follow me on Instagram
I'd: @curlywrtts

For more updates and cute funny reels.

Words: 3300+

Vote target: 30

Comment: 10.

Or there will be no update until you don't complete the target.

Introducing the main character of my upcoming books.

Jaiveer Malhotra ♡ Amaira Malhotra

Anirudh singhania ♡ Meher Sharma

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)❤️

_____________________________

A a y a t

"Meher look at this one

"Meher look at this one." I surged as a dark blue heavy embroidered lehenga caught my eye.

"This one." I pointed my finger towards the mannequin. " This is perfect." I say as I walk towards it.

The stone bead adoring the lengths of the skirt and the whole lehenga is embroided with gold lace. Its a beautiful work of art.

"Wow.. I will try it." Meher said to the helper and they disappeared in the try room.

Just one pic please.

The picture. I don't know how it would have turned out. I soo much want to see it but how can I go ask him about it.

I hope we look good together.

Wait why do I wish so?
He was also soo good with Mishti. He had let her play with his hair. He is the CEO of a multi billion dollar complete yet he is so sweet and simple.

He would definitely be a great father. He will treat his children the right way. He will love them with his whole heart. His future wife would be so lucky.

Future wife. A woman who won't be me.
I felt a instant pang jealousy brewing up in my heart. The thought of him being with someone else.
But why am I jealous?

God what's happening to me? I screamed in my head.

"You look ethereal, Sunflower." Anirudh's voice broke my trance and my eyes travel to the dressing room.

Damn, she does look elegant.

"Its perfect Meher." I whispered captivated with the sight.