Chapter 20: Fainted

3300+ words.

Guys!! Follow me on Instagram
Id: @curlywrtts

Enjoy!!

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

A b h i r

I went to my penthouse after dropping Aayat home

I went to my penthouse after dropping Aayat home. It was a good day and that was all I wanted but the problem now is she is mad at me over something I don't know.
Honestly the thought of her being mad at me is scary and I am ready grovel but what makes me happy is the that she atleast has the authority to be mad at me.
It's like we are taking slow steps and I'm happy about it.

I have been proven innocent only because of Aayat. The moment I realised that I don't have my pendrive I asked for a break and went to call Aayat.
She picked up on the very first ring like she was waiting for my call. I explained the whole scenario to her and requested her to get me my pendrive as soon as possible. She did get late and I don't why in the hell did she run to reach me, but she won't even tell me...why?? Because my Angel is mad at me.

Good .

I will do everything to make sure I earn her forgiveness for what...?? I don't even know that.

With these thoughts running into my mind I slept after having my dinner.
But this dinner isn't the same as the one I had with her.
I miss her presence.

🦋

NEXT DAY

As I reach my office I keep the box filled with chocolates at her place and then head to my cabin. I had a schedule packed up in meetings so i really didn't get a chance to interact with her.

Later in evening when I returned to office..I decided to approach her and ask her what's wrong and why is she mad at me. So I asked Mr. Kashyap to send her in the cabin with the files of the foreign clients that she met yesterday.

Well thats a good reason...right??

Soon I heard a knock and then Angel entered the cabin with files in her hand.
I observed her every move. She didn't even glance at me once. She just came and stood near the table.

She is ignoring me.

"Here are the files." She kept them on the table and turned around to leave.

What the hell...

"Where are you going?" I asked sternly.

"Back to my place." She replied being obvious.

"I didn't ask you to leave."

"You didn't ask me to stay either" she retorted back.

Am I really her boss?? Or she is mine??