Chapter 7: Careful Miss. Sahani

Follow me on Instagram

I'd: @curlywrtts

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Aayat

It was quite late till I reached home. I was so tired that the only thing I could think about was my bed.
Soft and comfy
Aahhh..I sighed.

I changed my clothes and just threw myself in the bed. Covering myself with the duvet, I stared at the ceiling holding Coco by my side.
My mind drifted towards the moments at dinner today. I felt someone's gaze so I turned back and I couldn't believe he was staring at me.
It felt like he was staring right into my soul.

When my eyes met those black orbs...it felt different..in that moment it felt like the time stood still, the world around us blurred in insignificance.

Those eyes whispered secrets and mystery. I could sense the harmonious blend of passion and depth in those eyes.

He dragged his eyes down to my face...but it wasn't only him.

He was a fusion of external allure and inner radiance. That dark silk hair , that fell effortlessly on his forehead added elegance to his appearance. That subtle quirk of his  smile that lights up anyone's darkest days. His appearance truly captivated my eyes.

I didn't realise I was smiling, why am I smiling? While I was thinking about him.
Why am I thinking about him?

No no no....this is not right. I have lost my mind.
I drifted into sleep ignoring someone's thoughts.
I have an important meeting  tomorrow...
Go to sleep Aayat.

Good night

   *---------------------------------------------------*

Today is an important day. I have a very important presentation, I have been working over those designs for at least 2 months now.
Mr. Kulkarni was really impressed by some of my previous designs...So I hope I don't let them down.

I have already showered, it was time to get ready.
I decided to wear a pink shirt with off white coloured coloured pants. Tied my hair in a bun, with my heels and black purse. And my watch .
My look was complete.
I look decent.

As always I skipped my meal because I was running late.
I always try to wake up early, but I'm not at all a morning person.

             *------------------------------*

TIME SKIP

I reached the office in time and found a box as always.
I opened it to check what's in there today.
Chocolates
As if the person knew I needed it today.
Yes I am really nervous, so the only thing that calms me down is this.
Chocolates...the love of my life.