Chapter 12: Friendship

Follow me on Instagram

I'd: @curlywrtts

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Aayat

"Aayat...ye teri pakki gitti kati." Meher burst out laughing.

"Papa!! Woh meri pakki gitti thi...How can you do that to me?? I'm your daughter." I cried out feeling betrayed by my own father.

"Everything is fair in love and war, Aayu ." My father Chuckled.

"Oh really, then I will reciprocate your actions for sure....Papa" I blurted out with fake anger.

We were playing Ludo, Meher and papa had teamed up against me and mumma.
Just a moment ago they were fighting like cat and dog...eating our heads out and the next moment they team up like they did nothing.
Even kids must be better then them.
(Sigh)

It was my turn...and i wanted to score 5 to get the blue token out of the race.
Blue was my father's token and if I hit 5 he will have to go around again.
Oh god please help me.....with that I threw the dice.
It's 5.
I cheered sticking my tongue out playfully... teasing both of my competitors.

I slowly moved my green token towards the blue one...kicking it out of the path and placing mine on the palce dramatically.

"Everything is fair in love and war!!" I mimicked my father , teasing him.
And he laughed at my antics.

I missed this....I missed them...I missed everything about my life that has been missing from last two months. They are my happy place and I wish to be here for my whole life.

Soon we ended up with the game...with me and mumma laughing our hearts out because we won...and Meher and papa make those cute Little puppy faces , weeping at their loss.

Its soo much fun with them.

It was already half past midnight so we decided to head up to our respective rooms. Mumma and papa in theirs and me and Meher in my room.
We had a lot to talk about. All that happened in these two month in both of our lives.

Meher went to change, while I sat near the bed scrolling through my phone which I haven't touched since morning.

Kirti texted me to ask whether I was doing fine...so I replied to her saying I'm absolutely alright.

Meher appeared in front of me snatched my phone out of hands.

"No phones allowed." She instructed me .

"Okay."

"Now tell me, what's happening? What about your new life ? How is it going? Are you happy? " she bombarded me with so many questions that i couldn't understand which to answer first.

"Shhhh...chup. Kitna bolti h tu. Ask me one question at a time.!! " I ordered .

"Okay, fine....let's start with the first question. How are you Aayu?." She smiled softly.

"I'm fine, Meher. It's just the things have been quite new for me . I will take time to adjust into the new surroundings."
I confessed.

Everything has been new to me, settling up into a new life isn't easy. Anyways I don't have an option so I have to do it.

"Now tell me what's with your mood....you are definitely held up with something. What's that?." She questioned with determination in her eyes that meant I can't shut this topic.

"Ummm....its been a while I have been recieveing boxes........" I filled her up with every detail related to the box and the note i received.
But still there was something she needed to know...but I wasn't ready to confess it right now.

Aayat : Love Heals The Deepest ScarsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara