Chapter 22: First Hug

Hers is the chapter

Highly disappointed that you don't complete the target...but this is for the loyal readers.

Vote target: 50 votes.
Comments atleast 40.

Follow me on my Instagram.
Id : @curlywrtts.

Happy reading

Words: 2500+

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

A B H I R

"Am I forgiven" the words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them

I tried to think of ways which would help me to gain her forgiveness so this was the only one I could do right now.

I could see the emotion flowing in her eyes when she saw it..but she hasn't spoken a word since then. I want to know what going on in her little mind.
She grabbed my involuntarily that sent a jolt of electricity down my spine, and made me sit on the chair beside her.

We have been staring into each other's eyes for a long time now..and patience is dying every moment, the curiosity to know about what she thinks or has she forgiven me or not has took over me.

Those beautiful hazel eyes are looking straight into mine, like she has drowned into them.
I love to see the effect I have on her.
But for now I need to focus on my mission. I click my fingers in front of her eyes to grab her attention. She blinks multiple times and then looks at me...ohh those beautiful orbs.
I raised my eyebrows signing her to go ahead and answer my question.

"I..I, you didn't have to do that." She stuttered while a red hue covered her cheeks and a soft smile played on my lips.

"I wanted to." I replied softly.

That was all it took and tears slipped off her eyes.
Shit i didn't want her to cry.

"Hey...Aayat I didn't mean to make you cry.. I'm sorry. Please stop crying." I panicked and uttered those words trying to comfort her.

"Please tell me if you don't like it..I will take it away. Okay. Just don't cry. I am sorry'"
She shook her head and held my hand in hers. Her sobs subsided but she struggled to speak.
I poured a glass of water and offered it to her and she gulped it down. She took deep breaths and after some minutes she was normal.

"I..you didn't do anything wrong." She said shaking her head and looking at me with her eyes that were red due to crying.
"It's just no one has ever done such a sweet gesture for me and just my emotions worked over me a bit. I am sorry." She tried to explain.