Hunter's POV

Liddy and I are seated in the back of the movie theater. She is eating her pretzel while I am continuing to recover from our encounter earlier near the concession stand. My head is still spinning. I can't believe how just the touch of her hands and arms on my chest made my whole body react. I'm surprised I didn't pass out from lack of oxygen. I literally couldn't breath. Yet my heart was racing. Thankfully, I had some fans near by that wanted to meet me, otherwise, I think I would still be standing in the lobby holding onto her and gazing into her beautiful eyes. Yet again, all I could think about was how much I wanted to kiss her cherry red lips.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when a piece of popcorn hits me in the chest. "Earth to Hunter." I hear Liddy giggle.

"Uhm, sorry, about that. I didn't mean to zone out on you." I say as I take a sip of my coke.

"It's okay. I just hope you were thinking about a new song or something like that and not zoning out because I am boring you."

I start to choke on my drink, so Liddy immediately reaches around and pats my back. After a few seconds I stop coughing.

"Are you okay?" She asks

"I am fine now, thanks." I grab some popcorn and pop it in my mouth as a tall man takes the seat right in front of Liddy. She automatically starts leaning side to side in her seat trying to find the best position to see the screen. "Do you want to switch places with me or we can go find 2 new seats?" I ask.

"Um, no. I think it's best if you stay where you are. I don't want someone recognizing you. I can see fine if I lean towards you some. Are you okay with that?"

I swallow hard. This is going to be torture having her so close and not touching her. "I don't mind if you don't mind."

Liddy just starts grinning. "Trust me Hunter. I won't mind."

We continue to talk until the lights dim. Once they do Liddy immediately leans to her left, closer to me. Within a few minutes I realize I can barely concentrate on the movie. All I want to do is look at her. I have to sit on my hands to keep myself from reaching over and running my fingers through her long silky hair. It looks so soft. When she licks her fingers after eating some popcorn, I literally groan. All I want to do is kiss her mouth and taste the mixture of salt and butter. I just close my eyes and pray for strength to resist the temptations of Lindsey Irene Deans.

Liddy POV

The movie is over. I think it was pretty good the parts that I managed to watch. Unfortunately there weren't many, I couldn't focus on it. All I did was think about how close I was to Hunter and all the things I would rather be doing with him than watching Robert Downing Jr. play Iron Man. Which is a shame, because if I was with anyone else beside Hunter I wouldn't have missed one scene from the movie. 

"Hey Liddy, It's not that late. Would you like to go grab something to eat or are you tired?" Hearing Hunter's voice draws me from my thoughts.

"I'm not tired at all. We can do whatever you like." How can I be tired when I am around you? My heart races a million miles an hour.

"It is Thanksgiving Day so I am not sure what will be open. We may need to drive around for a bit."

"Well, if we can't find anything else I do know of two Starbucks that are open 24 hours. One is located on Harding Pike and the other is on Hillsboro Pike." Hunter looks at me with a surprised look on his face. "What, I went to college here. I'm not afraid to admit that there were a few nights that I needed a little liquid caffeine to keep me going." We both look at each other and start laughing.

About 10 minutes later we are sitting in a booth, at a rather empty Starbucks on Hillsboro Pike. It's too late for me to drink coffee so I ordered a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate while Hunter surprised me and got a Peppermint Hot Chocolate. "What, no Triple Espresso for you? I am shocked!" I giggle.

"Haven't you noticed I don't drink as much coffee as I use to? Ever since Harper was born I've been attempting to cut back on caffeine. Some days I fail miserably, but I keep trying. "

"Awww, I am so proud of you." I say teasingly as I reach over to pat his hand, but when I do, Hunter quickly turns his over and lightly grabs my wrist.

"You know you have really cute hands. I can tell from your fingertips that you don't play any string instruments. Have you ever tried?"

I shiver. " Ah, um, a long time ago. I took a few lessons but was never very good at it, so I quit."

"Well, if you ever decide to try again. I'll teach you." He says with the smile that melts my heart.

I swallow hard. "R..r..really? That's so nice of you. I'll think about it. But to be honest, I was really bad. I doubt you'd ever be able to find enough time to teach me."

"Trust me. If you want to learn I'll make the time, for you. I'll always make time for you."

I don't know what to say at his admission. So I smile and take another sip of my hot cocoa. Is he flirting with me? I thought it was suppose to be the other way around?